Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders have grandmothers? (The Burning Life)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: A little less psychic predictions, please?  (Read 10747 times)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
Re: A little less psychic predictions, please?
« Reply #75 on: 29 May 2013, 14:17 »

Uriam Kador is apparently psychic, having ordered all those celebrations, and now the Amarr are winning FW.

/o\
\o/

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #76 on: 29 May 2013, 14:58 »

Uriam Kador is apparently psychic, having ordered all those celebrations, and now the Amarr are winning FW.

/o\

We've lost because WEAZL left, plain and simple. Annah Kitheran is hands down the best FC I've ever flown under, and an incredibly dedicated militiaman. Only now he's wandered off to Molden Heath to play pirate for a bit :P

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #77 on: 29 May 2013, 15:35 »

We were winning before his celebrations.

We are winning after.

Kador is clearly the reason we were losing.

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #78 on: 30 May 2013, 18:28 »

I hope Heth survives this shitstorm somehow, taking a huge fall from grace but not vanishing completely. I like the idea of disrupting everyone's expectations.

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #79 on: 30 May 2013, 18:29 »

I hope Heth survives this shitstorm somehow, taking a huge fall from grace but not vanishing completely. I like the idea of disrupting everyone's expectations.
Don't rain on my parade... :(

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #80 on: 30 May 2013, 18:44 »

I know, I'm sorry. Karin Midular was a much better character to keep around than Tibus Heth.

It's just that, you know, I like surprises.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #81 on: 30 May 2013, 21:05 »

I know, I'm sorry. Karin Midular was a much better character to keep around than Tibus Heth.

Guess he runs to the Empire? Maybe?

Creep

• Omelette
« Reply #82 on: 30 May 2013, 21:09 »

Not the safest of places, really. CEP would demand his return for trial, and since Heth would then be a powerless pawn wanted by the Amarr's ally, he would be swiftly handed over (doubtless with the expectation of reciprocation of some sort).

I would be amused if Heth ran to Mordu's Legion. He'd be safe with them, assuming he can continue to pay them to protect him.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #83 on: 30 May 2013, 21:43 »

Not the safest of places, really. CEP would demand his return for trial, and since Heth would then be a powerless pawn wanted by the Amarr's ally, he would be swiftly handed over (doubtless with the expectation of reciprocation of some sort).

I would be amused if Heth ran to Mordu's Legion. He'd be safe with them, assuming he can continue to pay them to protect him.
Except that he was the Empire's ally.

The Patriots are on the decline across the State and while the Provist and Patriots are not the same, he built his position on the power of the Patriot bloc and destroyed it in the process.

Ishukone is on the rise (grumble grumble) and is more inclined to trade with the Federation than fight them.  The Empire needs the balance of power maintained.

That being said, the balance of power may not suffer if the Fed and Republic continue to be at odds.  This opens up the Republic as a possibility for Heth's place of hiding.  Especially if the Fed isn't going to hand-over Grene Broteau; taking Heth in and "protecting him" sets up a future trade.

Put another way, he does not have a lot of places to hide in the north and west.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #84 on: 30 May 2013, 21:58 »

Mordu himself has already helped try to assassinate Heth and it seemed to be on idealogical reasons rather than a contract. Mordu's Legion has been fighting against the Provists pretty squarely for the last few months as well. I don't think Heth has a safe spot with Mordu.

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette
« Reply #85 on: 31 May 2013, 04:52 »

I don't actually care about what happens to Heth. I just want psycho botanist Kate Mulgrew back in charge of KK.

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #86 on: 31 May 2013, 05:05 »

Maybe Heth is going to the Guristas?

Considering their position with the State, they have been awfully quiet during this debacle.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
« Reply #87 on: 31 May 2013, 05:13 »

Regarding Heth, we now have new information, about Federation bringing forces on the border. I don't think that their appearance is random, and I believe that they should play some part in the story.

Some of my "psychic predictions" for this case:

1. Heth with dragonaurs can attack them right away, considering them as threat to the State and become hero once again (where succeed or not), or maybe will get support from navy (or not).

2. Federation may preparing some sort of attack, and after they do something stupid, Heth can appear like "Jamyl Sarum ver. 2.0" in man's clothes  :lol:

Well, and if he will die as a hero, it will be a fitting end.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2013, 05:14 by Lithium Flower »

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #88 on: 31 May 2013, 07:31 »

I think those of you thinking Heth is still alive at this point may have your imaginations running wild. If the Federation provokes the State now, they are idiots, and I really hope CCP isn't going to make them look like idiots yet again.

Heth, if he's not dead already, is not going to escape this alive. That may be wishful thinking, but I don't see any way he escapes, nor will the megas allow him to die as a martyr.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #89 on: 31 May 2013, 07:38 »

I think the Empire would keep him and protect him rather than sending him back to the CEP. That would be kind of a question of principles. "Someone  takes refuge in the house of God, God protects him" kind of reasoning, in less cheesy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7