Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders have grandmothers? (The Burning Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New Eden Assembly  (Read 8361 times)

Benjamin Shepherd

Re: New Eden Assembly
« Reply #45 on: 25 Aug 2010, 20:17 »

Made it easier for everyone to access the information on the OP.

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #46 on: 02 Sep 2010, 23:46 »

The Assembly will be holding an open debate on the subject of military coalitions and their effectiveness in various regions, entitled Military Coalitions: Goals, Struggles, and Support on Sunday, September 5th, at 21:00(5:00pm EST / 10:00pm GMT). I will be acting as the head moderator for this event.

I invite all military generals, military-focused corporate officers, and pirate cartel officers to take part in what I believe will be an intellectually relevant discussion. Questions from the Assembly audience will be permitted.

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #47 on: 20 Oct 2010, 07:53 »

Copy and pasta:

A presidential debate will commence within the Assembly hall today, Wednesday, October 20th, at 21:00 EVE Standard Time. It will last for no longer than an hour. The topics will be focused on Assembly-specific issues, such as how each candidate will assist with debate brainstorming within the Council, planning capsuleer summits, et cetera.

For clarification, the two Councilors running for President are John Revenent and Graelyn.

If you have questions for both candidates, message me before the debate and I will present some of those questions to the candidates during the debate.

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #48 on: 21 Oct 2010, 18:23 »

Wow, quadruple post ftw.

After two weeks of voting, the Council has elected John Revenent as President of the New Eden Assembly Council. The votes were counted as follows:

John Revenent - 7
Graelyn - 3
Abstain - 2
Void - 4

I thank the Councilors that voted, and the capsuleers that listened to the presidential debate yesterday. Beginning immediately, I shall now act as Council Adjunct, with Mr. Revenent taking over the Director's roles, and those granted to him by the Charter. Mr. Revenent will have one week to select a Vice President and Council Chair, as per the Charter.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]