Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive [I-RED] Ishukone/Liberal/Caldari RP.  (Read 22605 times)

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

The Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive is looking for dedicated employees/pilots who function well with others, can handle stress, and show respect for professionalism.

Commitment, Integrity, and Reliability are the three standards we work by. We work to create a safe viable environment for Combat Pilots, and Industrialists looking for something bigger than themselves by operating for Ishukone Corporation on the fringes of lawful space.

The Enforcement Directive is a Capsuleer Subsidiary of the Ishukone Corporation, that performs duties for Ishukone and its subsidiaries either in Caldari space or beyond the frontier. The Enforcement Directive conducts a multitude of operations ranging from surveys of new prospects, obtaining and securing precious resources, and defending Ishukone assets within and outside the Caldari State. [In short the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive is a small gang warfare combat alliance living in either low security or null security space conducting daily operations against our enemies.]

[The Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive is looking for long-term committed contracts of select individuals.]

The Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive Headquarters are located at the Ishukone Factory in Malkalen Solar System and they currently operate either militarily, and/or economically in the Placid/Black Rise/Syndicate Regions. It should be noted that they have enlisted their services to the Caldari State.

What we offer:

- Daily PVP operations in either low or null security space depending on where we are deployed.
    - A strong logistics backbone to help with moving assets to our areas of operation.
    - Capital/Sub-Capital SRP.
    - A group of knowledgeable and friendly members to help new pilots with questions about a wide range of subjects within EVE.
    - Roleplaying opportunities for interested parties
    - The ability for able bodied pilots to move up within the ranks and really make a name for yourself both in the alliance and possibly the EVE community itself.
    - No forced ops.

What we are looking for:

- Committed individuals looking for a long term home within EVE.
    - Active pilots that will join us in our area of operation for ops. (We understand EVE < RL, but we still expect our pilots to be active and in our area of operations when logged in.)
    - Pilots that are willing to learn, show initiative, and that are willing to train for the ships we need.

Public Communication Network: IshuNET [In Game Channel]
Recruitment Channel: Red Steele [In Game Channel]

Additional Information:

To apply, you must follow the steps given in the Red Steele channel.
I-RED Killboard
I-RED Recruitment Video
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2015, 22:13 by John Revenent »

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq

That is one sexy recruitment trailer  :eek:
However, I should point out that your link is slightly broken  :)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.

Good luck John.

That video rawks :!:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Dex_Kivuli

• Dex 2.11b
  • Egger

I fully support this group as a great bunch of pilots, and stalwart supporters of the State!

John Revenent

• Pod Captain

Fixed the link and thanks, the Video by the way was done by our New Gallente Friends in MXD... We just got to sit there and make things explode =)

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV

Yep, absolutely gotta pass on love to I-RED, love what they've done, especially with establishing friendly relations with the Gallente...it all just fits so well it makes me happy :)

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

That video is hawt...
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

John Revenent

• Pod Captain

*coughs*

umm... yes always looking for new blood, willing to live in the wilds of Syndicate... or at least die trying.

That is all.

[spoiler]I-RED Video in production, contract finalized and should be ready in the next few weeks ;)[/spoiler]

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

POS Takedown in a Merlin!  :)

John Revenent

• Pod Captain

18k damage in a merlin is impressive indeed hehe

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

18k damage in a merlin is impressive indeed hehe

Oi, mind you, that was with only one turret cycling for the first... however long it was.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me

The actual takedown only took an hour or so. I think John's 85000 damage/volley may have been a factor.

John Revenent

• Pod Captain

Pushed our enemies out of our area... lots of time for industrialists to play with rocks and nullsec PI.

Meaning we are still recruiting. Intaki Spai's need not apply!  :lol:

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me

I certainly don't know what you mean.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6