Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The main ingredients in Protein Delicacies were in fact organic waste, processed station sewage and second grade biomass? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Backstage Playstyle Index  (Read 5944 times)

YoshiMoromuo

• Clonejack
Re: Backstage Playstyle Index
« Reply #15 on: 08 May 2017, 19:52 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Yoshitaka Moromuo
  • Primary Character: Same as above
  • Owned Channels: None active
  • Preferred Channels: The Summit, private or other specific channels as appropriate

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium RP.  As a business-oriented individual, I'll try to keep as IC as possible, but will drop it where it is appropriate or necessary.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: I hold none at this stage, as I try to keep "combat" to verbal barbs.

• Views on IC romance: I hold none at this stage; it's never been a focus for me.  Married to the job... or is that the Orca? I'm not sure...

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): It's certainly an interesting thing, as it builds more connected relationships and larger interactive dynamics... not quite there myself.

• Views on lore: I do my best to stick to it wherever possible.  Most of my specialty is research, so if I don't know or understand something... I'll ask or look it up.  My opinions are mutable so long as facts can support such changes.

III. Other Info
  • Languages: English (dirty, dirty American)
  • Timezone: GMT-5 (Eastern US)
  • Active Cycle: Daily, evenings/weekends
  • Contact info: EVE-mail
  • Additional Details: Do not troll me; I will deal with such as appropriate.

Jason Galente

• Gadfly
  • Clonejack
  • Hey kids, wanna buy Jungian archetypes?
« Reply #16 on: 09 Jun 2017, 15:28 »

Alright, I'll bite.

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Jason Galente, Christophe Galente, Takiko Seishin
  • Primary Character: Jason Galente
  • Owned Channels: New Eden Philosopher Society (Yet to open publicly)
  • Preferred Channels: The Summit, Mo Li Hua Teahouse, L'Amore, The Holy Grape, Private Convos, Capsuleer Residences (by invite)

II. RP Style : In person preferred, Summit most frequently
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Needs to be believable and not cheap. To make it fair, imo, base it on a roll system weighted based on physical attributes and training (Basically a luck based system that gives a bit of a statistical edge to tall, strong, or specially trained characters. I've seen this done for a few serious GMod RP channels and it worked well. For example, in Halo, the Sangheili received a stat boost to roles in things involving physical unarmed fights, whilst being penalized elsewhere for balance.).

Absent such a roll system, It's hard for me to suspend my disbelief that a midget can feasibly win a fight against an MMA fighter twice his size, muscle density, etc. I also think general builds with reference to biological sex should count as a weighting, with a few exceptions for female body builders and male twigs. I generally avoid this type of RP because it's too much of a hassle to make it fair, consensual, believable, and not cringe-inducingly awkward. I also think characters with cybernetic aesthetics that also grant them transhuman strength make the type of RP very unbalanced, as such there's an incentive to either  A. suspend disbelief for fairness, B. let the big guy with cybernetics always win for believability (at the cost if fairness), or, if accounting for all of this, C. risk people having too much of an incentive to RP as a tall augment at the cost of RP diversity in the long run. In concept, I really like the idea of 'story arcs' involving station and planetside conflict, but it is difficult to pull it off in a way that is fun, compelling, immersive/believable, and fair to everyone involved.

• Views on IC romance: When it's used primarily as a plot device/character development tool, and not primarily as either a 'cyber gf xDDDDDDDDDD' or masturbatory aid, it can be a great way to provide more definition to your character's personality. After all, romance and sexuality are parts of the human condition, and can be compelling in roleplay when done right. But there's nothing worse than bad romance RP... especially public.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Useful background for a character, or in the case of actively RPing the family at the same time, it can be interesting. My characters tend not to have stable/present families (because I like to play broken people ^^) but I see the appeal.

• Views on lore: I hate the way it gets retconned casually, sometimes frequently. How it's not really present in the game, and the live lore events are sparse.

Basically, I love the universe, and the story fits. However, the lore doesn't get the support it needs, it gets changed which is a pain to keep up with ICly (and leads to some apparently bizarre arguments wherein capsuleers are arguing about things that should be common reality, but can't be known by everyone due to player's OOC limitations)

I also think the 'feel' of the lore needs to get back to its older, more dark roots. The recent trend towards half-serious, half-joking RP may be a product of the lack of respect and consistency CCP has for the lore the game is based on. I know that at least I've looked at it this way once or twice.

That said, I think this year has been very good for the lore, with lots of new eve fiction content. imo RPers should at least do what they can now to prevent 'arguments over basic reality' between capsuleers that happen when a player doesn't know the lore)

III. Other Info
  • Languages: English
  • Timezone: US EST + Some EUTZ
  • Active Cycle: Daily, more on weekends
  • Contact info: EVE Mail, Private Convo
  • Additional Details: Troll me, senpai.

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs
« Reply #17 on: 10 Jun 2017, 14:40 »

I. Basic Info
Characters: Halcyon Ember, occasional infrequent others
Primary Character: Halcyon Ember
Owned Channels: Elysion related channels
Preferred Channels: The Summit, Elysion, pleasant places to visit.
II. RP Style
Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Am open to most RPs. I like to help facilitate others.

Views on RP combat and injuries:
Prefer to avoid any sort of combat.

Views on IC romance:
Can be fun. Have been burned. Have inadvertently burned.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
Always good?

Views on lore:
I try to stick to Lore, but there's a lot going on and conflicting opinions don't help. Happy discuss anything I might get "wrong".
III. Other Info
Languages: English
Timezone: GMT/BST
Active Cycle: 17:00 - 23:00 NEST
Contact info: PM Backstage
Additional Details: I try to be nice. Some people hate me for it.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #18 on: 26 Jun 2017, 14:28 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Utari Onzo, Kailen Heleneto, Miguel Onzo, Thiago Gallius + others
  • Primary Character: Utari Onzo. Don't even think about getting much, if any, RP time with the others.
  • Owned Channels: N/A
  • Preferred Channels: The Good Word

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to Heavy. I try to tie almost all my in game actions into my RP, and likewise try to let my RP influence the kinds of in game actions I'd take.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Good stuff when done well.

• Views on IC romance: Been about as big a part to my character's development as just about every other interaction. I will continue to be open to exploring this side of my character till I eventually win EvE or life, which ever comes first. And since it seems most people are clarifying here on the whole ERP thing, I will engage in ERP under the strict caveat that it's tied into the character development. That is to say, my character is legitimately interested in exchanging bodily fluids with your character and not just having ERP for the sake of someone PMing me wanting fap material on tap.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Absolutely enjoy them. Already have strong ties with a couple of characters through oaths and the like.

• Views on lore: Prime Fiction is King, but just as with scifi and Science, learn the laws and understand them. Then you may bend them at your leisure.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: UK/EUTZ
  • Active Cycle: 16-17:00 > 22-23:00 eve time most weekdays. Mostly day EUTZ weekends. You may need to poke me for RP out of game though if I'm on a 'thin' week for logging in, I get bored of eve easily these days.
  • Contact info: EvEMail, private conversation, shooting me in space, slack (much harder as I deleted it from my phone but still have it on my PC)
  • Additional Details: Interact as you will with me IC both positive and negative, but be classy OOC. I have little time or patience for OOC bitching.
« Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017, 14:40 by Utari Onzo »

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #19 on: 21 Jul 2017, 14:56 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Samira Kernher
  • Primary Character: Samira Kernher
  • Owned Channels: Several private channels
  • Preferred Channels: The Summit, The Good Word, Deck23, OOC, Minmatar.OOC

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Heavy. RP is the primary reason that I play, and IC strongly influences what in-game actions I partake in.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Yes. IC actions = IC consequences (and everything you do/put in space in EVE is an IC action).

• Views on IC romance: Yes, provided everything stays IC. ERP is fine.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Yes.

• Views on lore: Canon is canon. Most worldbuilding is fine as a large universe leaves plenty of room for variety, but glaring exceptions should be avoided.

III. Other Info
  • Languages: English, middling Swedish
  • Timezone: CET
  • Active Cycle: Varies, but typically evenings EU and occasionally evenings US
  • Contact info: In-game, Backstage PM
  • Additional Details:
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2017, 15:07 by Samira Kernher »

Ioannis_Sepphiros

• Clonejack
« Reply #20 on: 10 Aug 2017, 10:41 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:Ioannis Sepphiros
  • Primary Character: Ioannis Sepphiros
  • Owned Channels: 10/10 owned channels that become available as people get to know him or as I make some public available
  • Preferred Channels:IGS/Summit and in general those who seem to have some public RP going and of course channels important to his RP content.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy, however I am mighty available for OOC interaction. I just kindly ask for OOC experiences unless there is a reason, to be kept at possible minimum. I never confuse OOC with IC and I expect the same I guess from other people. Also I keep lurking at bare minimum. If you see me lurking is only to either check where some public RP might be happening or the venue is known for being open and relax; which also means why sometimes Sepph might be closed in discussing business in those venues.

On a final note IC always though for me is more important to OOC. That means that IC secrets/interactions etc etc wont be revelead by me or talked about in an OOC level and I do kindly expect the same. OOC its just for facilitating some IC stuff potentially and of course being a friendly gamer for casual discussion and communicating stuff that are hard to do so IC wise.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Being new to RP I am open to this but would like some sort of guidance or to see some examples before I make up my mind. Sepph isnt your military grade type of person(for now at least) but the lifestyle of the character is a bit on the dangerous side of things(well we are all capsuleers after all) so I cant have him being clueless. Besides he is open to learning as many things as possible due to his story arc.

• Views on IC romance:
    Again being new to RP in general and EVE online, I have no clue how this works besides some imagination/speculation but I dont know the variations. Being new of course I dont expect Sepph to make it into that anytime soon as due to Vet player / new player inconsistancies that probably dont make Sepph possible candidate for most of you vets out there.

He is quite romantic, more romantic than he would like to be, but that goes with being genuine with those that get passed his guard. Of course I dont have passion related issues being scripted to him but dont think he is inconsistent, besides maybe some general guidelines so it all also depends on the potential counterpart and what is happening to his personal life at the time.

He is generally looking for monogamy( :!: not a control freak though  :!: ), practically because it fits his character and value system but also I have done so in such a way because I think taking it slow-ish when that might happen, will prove better for me to refine him in that regard. Again being new and everything...With that being said his standards of giving himself and his trust to a romantic partner are quite quite high. This follows on the very limited amount of people he trusts in general as well. He also most likely will never get into a casual thing for the sake of it(chances of that happening are below 1%)

My general feeling is that it could serve as a nice RP expansion per events and new storylines go.

Per ERP goes..em... :ugh: Perhaps? :?: It depends? :?: Never tried that one  :oops:

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Family ties and baseliners play a huge role to the storyline of Sepph. That is for creating some content for him. However, the case of him starting his own family is something that he doesnt think about. Again I view this is a passion RP segment which as I said above, isnt scripted. It all depends...

• Views on lore:
    Being within lore is something I try to accomondate with. The only close to out of canon aspect might be considered his Stark background but I havent developed it yet as I want to see some stuff being presented by CCP more on this. Only thing  so far is sort of migrant stories of the clan he would have been in(given how Starks have no active clans from what I gather) or his ancestors were. Of course I dont treat that as canon and nor should anyone, its just that it is some stories from family and refugees where he grew up. More like oral tradition kept from word of mouth(which by default have a lower chance of being legitimate). Some revelations might happen through RP events if and when CCP provides more lore but the Stark background proves a content creation that makes him always feel out of place and in a difficult crossroad in his life.

In short I dont try to at the best capacity I can find myself into and at least trying heavily, to go out of lore or even stretch it too much. I prefer not create some content and wait on it or even cancel than have some out of lore stuff going on as I feel it may drag my character away.

Having said the above, to clarify I do though take advantage of 1st level speculation on some micro stuff that derive from macro elements of lore that arent specified microwise. Again, not overstretching but just taking advantage of some gaps, and filling them with potential could be's. i.e I 100% refrain from creating stuff that arent there to begin with but might expand up to potential possibilities if they are there( and only speculating that has only direct effect on Sepphiros and not the environment he operates in). I try to my best capacity and knowledge to respect the rules and laws of Lore.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone:EU but pretty available all throughout the day
  • Active Cycle: pretty available all throughout the day and ofc under appointment if need be.
  • Contact info:EVEmail and maybe backstage PM?(nobody has reached me through that but I am open for it)
  • Additional Details:OOC and IC should never be correlated and I kind of look down on lurking. On a more positive side, Sepphiros is all about creating new story lines that aim in adding fun to the community and enjoyable moments that will produce nice moments for the game we all enjoy. Feel free to contact me if you want to create some new IC chapters.

Organic and spontaneous storylines are a thing that really fascinates me. I believe in that regard it gives Sepphiros and the general gameplay environment a potential cap that can only expand the experience for the better. I sort of dont like scripted behaviors/outcomes for important story chapters.
Sepphiros is an extreme based personality figure, however as per extremes goes and given how I want spontaneous and events to shape my character I might expect this to change. In general there is a constant internal battle within Sepphiros with himself and how he strives to be on the good side of things. As all war goes, this can have a toil on his mental state and make him go through slopes of varying alignments which may end up making him change some viewpoints or reactions to the said above things(political views, romantic scene, things of that nature may change or might be affected to what is happening to him) . But no matter what he tries and is looking to be consistent while eliminating any said slips; which 99% of the time he does succeed in eliminating so far (all this happens as I have created a lot of internal RP that I keep on practising so i can provide a good environment with potential people who one day may have their paths connect one way or another with Sepph's; also internal RP and ingame gameplay achievements may affect external RP as well all in the name of storyline creation and expansion)[/list]
« Last Edit: 10 Aug 2017, 10:47 by Ioannis_Sepphiros »

Forrae

• Clonejack
« Reply #21 on: 10 Aug 2017, 18:54 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Forrae Deren, Northsuite (not on her too often)
  • Primary Character: Forrae Deren
  • Owned Channels: none
  • Preferred Channels: Channels, private convos, local chat, perhaps outside game in things like Google Docs to be able to save things, or have more time to write out things, if wanted.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium. My thought is that in Eve, most things are IC, whether you RP actively or not. It's what makes it more interesting. However, I like to try to make actions in game meaningful in some way, rather than just playing a game.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Nothing something I've really tried, but I could get into it.

• Views on IC romance: I don't have a problem with it. As long as it works for those involved, IC stays IC, and it works for the story and isn't forced, it can be interesting and good for character development. In a way, I suppose it makes characters feel a little more real, if that makes sense.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Definitely an interesting area to explore, and one I would be willing to look into. A good way to make characters a little more deep.

• Views on lore: Always should be considered, and should act as a sort of guide. I like the sort of slice of life type RP, and I feel that Eve's lore allows for that quite well, sort of defining a characters place in the vast universe.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Central US (GMT -6, GMT -5 depending on daylight savings)
  • Active Cycle: Later in the evening central US. I work most of the day on weekdays. Of course, if using outside of game channels like shared Google Docs, if I find time, I can find time during the day to work on things.
  • Contact info: evemail, private convo, Discord (Ask in a PM, or in game.)
  • Additional Details: I'm not entirely new to RP, but it's mostly just been with my fiance, so may be a little naive with some things. Definitely new to RP in Eve though and I look forward to interacting more with it.

MakotoPriano

• Wetgraver
« Reply #22 on: 11 Dec 2017, 10:43 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Makoto Priano
  • Primary Character: As above, so below!
  • Owned Channels: IZV Botanica Zainou, Arataka Communications Router, Consortium Operations
  • Preferred Channels: ACR, Summits?
II. RP Style
    Light: can contact IC or OOC, flagging helps separate RP/non-RP. I tend to default to OOC, because I'm bad at correspondence and flowering things up can tip the balance between, "reply now," and, "I'll get to it in five minutes." :x  I tend to do more forum RP, because asynchronous RP and positional/political play are right up my alley.

If it arises naturally, sure! My primary character isn't combatant by nature, though, so be forewarned.

• Views on IC romance:
    If it arises naturally, sure! But this is likely to fall into the "limited RP time" pit, and most interactions with Makoto will tend to be austere and professional.

Could be interesting, but this runs into time constraint issues.

• Views on lore:
    Eight thousand suns very much suits my view on EVE lore. The world at large is absolutely CCP's creation, and that we must adhere to. At the same time, local conditions are largely unexplored, and so we have tremendous freedom there. Headcanon and personal worldbuilding is awesome, but I sometimes worry that it becomes insular, even incestuous. Use it to make stories, but I wouldn't expect others to know much of it unless they've had time to be drawn in. :x
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Western United States, GMT-8.
  • Active Cycle: Varies
  • Contact info: Evemail Makoto, tweet at MakotoPriano.
  • Additional Details: Also always love ticker ideas for the Discourse, or science-y stuff!
« Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017, 11:07 by MakotoPriano »

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
« Reply #23 on: 11 Dec 2017, 13:38 »

Oh why not.

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:
    Deitra Vess (The freedom fighter turned mercenary)
    Dagur Brynj'ar (The original rp char Deitra replaced that I remade a few months ago, former Valkeer soldier living under an assumed identity)
    Him Nao (Himoto Naomi, The Gurista character I keep forgetting about)
  • Primary Character:
    Deitra Vess
  • Owned Channels:
    Aside from my corp's public channel, none
  • Preferred Channels:
    Summit
    The summit
    The IGS forums
    Minmatar.OOC

II. RP Style
    Light on Deitra & Him, Heavy on Dagur. Generally assume OOC unless it sounds obvious. Won't reply OOC on Dagur, I'm trying to very strictly play IC for him.

Personally I don't do it out of fear of god moding constantly. Don't really think I'd be able to avoid it and don't want to put people through the trouble of correcting me constantly.

• Views on IC romance:
    My characters are pretty much designed to be repulsed by romance/being dependent on others for the most part. I really don't mind the idea of others doing it, and support it but its just not for me. 

They always have negative effects on my characters and create a lot of internal strife for them (Deitra being overly supportive of the republic largely to her parents being traitors, Him having tiger parents and joining the Guristas to spite them). Highly support the idea of family ties and such.

• Views on lore:
    I try to follow it and hope others do as well but lets be honest, How would any of my characters know minute details about the Amarr religion or some obscure part of Gallante politics? I try to make my characters know what I would imagine they would probably know. No, Deitra won't be having deep conversations about the scriptures because why would she know the first thing about it? I do, she doesn't. Don't know if that really answers the section but theres my view on it.  ;)

III. Other Info
  • Languages:
    English
    Can understand Spanish for the most part but can't really put the words together to respond back
  • Timezone:
    Eastern UStz
  • Active Cycle:
    1:00-5:00 NEST, generally nightly
  • Contact info:
    Ingame Mail/convo Deitra Vess
    Tweetfleet slack
    Ingame Local
  • Additional Details:
    Usually keep to myself, doesn't make me antisocial, just quiet. 

Aradina

• Behold.
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #24 on: 12 Dec 2017, 10:19 »

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Aradina Varren, Kaatana Deikano, Akowi Ishinna
  • Primary Character: Aradina Varren
  • Owned Channels: None.
  • Preferred Channels: Summits, private convo, public location channels if appropriate

II. RP Style
    Lightish. Maybe medium. I don’t RP as much as I’d like to. I tend to assume communication is IC.
    I don’t really enjoy RP combat that much honestly. And none of my characters are very likely to want to fight anyway. Not entirely opposed but not really a fan.
  • Views on IC romance:
    If it’s something that came up I’d certainly be all for it, my main RP character isn’t very social which might make it difficult though.
    I’m not sure there’s any room for it on any of my existing characters, but if there were then I’d be all for it.
  • Views on lore:
    I think that lore should generally be kept to as well as possible, but as many others have said, New Eden is a big place. More obviously out there things should probably be avoided but there’s lots of wiggle room certainly.

III. Other Info

Languages: English
Timezone: All over the place. 9:30+ but I’m often nocturnal and it varies heavily.
Active Cycle: Varies.
Contact Info: Ingame mail. Convo if you know I’m active, but I go afk and leave clients open when sleeping so I may not reply to those. Tweetfleet slack(aradina). Caldari.OOC. Probably other places.
Additional Details:
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2017, 12:07 by Aradina »
I exist sometimes.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger
« Reply #25 on: 29 Dec 2017, 00:21 »

• Characters: Ayallah
  • Primary Character: Ayallah
  • Owned Channels: Hel Beach, Minmatar OOC
  • Preferred Channels: The Summit, Intergalactic Summit, The Good Word
II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light - medium): I can type quickly and pvp at the same time.  Depends on the weather how much attention I pay to that chat stack. 

idk what this means but killmails are ic, sure. I guess if you reset when you are podded then ok.  If you like robot arms then lol k go right ahead.  If you don't want me to pvp you then pm me and we'll talk about it. Any kind of 'live writing' of rp combat is super outside my interest, had a bad experience. 

I thought I should add to this section: I play a mean and violent character, I play this game for solo pvp and griefing.  Please PLEASE let me know OOC if Aya's in game or in space behavior is causing real problems.    I want to hurt your characters, not you.

• Views on IC romance:
    Just keep it private or pg13 in public channels. 

if you have put that much work into your backstory go ahead.  Just be wary of writing within canon.  Also not everything has to be a soap opera, a few deep characters are better than a ton of vapid ones imo. 

• Views on lore:
    Canon is canon pmuch. If it fits within and adds something then imo its part of the greater universe. lots of room within the guidelines of what we have to make a lot of cool stuff, the hard part can just sometimes be knowing what the guidelines are.  Don't be afraid to ask or look it up, this shit is complicated.

III. Other Info
  • Languages: English, google translate
  • Timezone: Mountain
  • Active Cycle: 1100-1130 NEST
  • Contact info: evemail, private chat anytime, no worries.
  • Additional Details: Pro Bird.  I do not tolerate anti-bird posting in my channels.
« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2018, 04:24 by Ayallah »

Velarra

• Wetgraver
  • Angel
    • DED Profile
« Reply #26 on: 29 Dec 2017, 16:07 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Velarra
  • Primary Character: Velarra
  • Owned Channels: TBA
  • Preferred Channels: None

II. RP Style
    When engaged, Medium/Heavy. (Currently rather light)

Within story context involving mutually understood, predetermined stakes and / or consequences that further shared character development / story progression.

• Views on IC romance:
    Strictly prefer Fade To Black in Eve as regards particularly acute, explicit ERP. Romance as story motivator/variable/element between characters certainly strikes me as reasonable and am open to it factoring into character motivations.

Certainly open to it. Most characters have something that resembles family or similar social ties within their current or past history.

• Views on lore:
    Generally, prime is prime. Yet world building within discretionary, tempered contexts is reasonable.

III. Other Info
See Vel's backstage profile that despite a 2015 post-date, is semi-regularly edited. If not exactly advertised.
http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=6437.0
  • Timezone: Roughly EST
  • Active Cycle: Varies
  • Contact info: Eve Mail or work out methods IC.
  • Additional Details: Gaming background/inspiration draws from classic OWoD/Classic 20th Ani material. Typically prefer low-key, drawn out arcs, dry mundanity. Sporadic, discretionary, uncommon, world building arcs of consequence between long periods of inactivity. Presume also moderate to mild grim-dark, and 'The Children of Naught' writings for IC inspirations & influences.

« Last Edit: 29 Dec 2017, 16:38 by Velarra »

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #27 on: 04 Jan 2018, 13:54 »

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Mitara Newelle, Kaleb Newelle, Pious Newelle, Nikas Minor
  • Primary Character: Mitara Newelle
  • Owned Channels:  Several, mostly revolving around Mitty's Holding
  • Preferred Channels: Imperial Congregation, The Holy Grape, The Good Word, the above owned channels

II. RP Style
    Heavy.  I prefer my interactions to be IC, I try very hard to remain IC at all times unless in explicit OOC channels.

Assuming you mean non-space combat, it can happen so long as there is a consensus between parties on what is going on.  Mit has been in a couple tuffles before.  One she got the upper hand(sneakily), the other... well... *dark times*

• Views on IC romance:
    As we are RPing humans, yes, I mean Mit and Aldy have been married for about seven and half years now.

Certainly, most RP will be of this flavor(non-family) I would think.  As you can see from my list of characters I do have some of Mit's family around to RP with on occasion.

• Views on lore:
    CCP has given us a great world to live in, so long as you aren't blatantly breaking canon or godmodding yourself into something you shouldn't be you have a lot of wiggle room.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: CST/CDT(-5/-6 UTC)
  • Active Cycle: Sporadic CST evening
  • Contact info: Tweetfleet slack @mitara.newelle, EVE mail, EVE convo
  • Additional Details: I dig organic RP, if something comes of it - awesome, if not, that's ok too.
« Last Edit: 04 Jan 2018, 13:56 by Mitara Newelle »
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"
Pages: 1 [2]