Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Mindflood, a sedative booster, is taken by pouring liquid from a vial onto a cloth, placing it over one's mouth, and inhaling the fumes? (The Burning Life p 38)

Author Topic: I want to report myself.  (Read 1772 times)

Vikarion

I want to report myself.
« on: 18 Feb 2017, 01:35 »

So, here, I said this, very recently:

Actually, so far, although I expected to regret voting for Trump, i regret nothing.

You, undoubtedly, now regard me as a racist.

So, here is what i have to say: since voting for Trump, I have been able to afford food again.

in America.

FUCK YOU

And this was...wrong.

I had a temper tantrum, a while back (8 years now? Maybe?), in which I disagreed with how my disagreement was handled. Well, in this case, that does not apply. I was wrong.

Look, I agree with Trump on some things. Let's just say that I have a personal disagreement due to personal experiences.

But I am not one of the excuse-givers. I fucked up. I got mad.

Yes, since Trump and some of his policies have come into being, I and my family have been better off. I haven't had to skip meals.

But that's not an excuse. Some oppression is necessary, some is mandatory, even, and there's no reason I should not take the brunt.

Silver Night, I fucked up by having an unpopular opinion and expressing it horribly, and you shouldn't punish the majority of anti-Trumpers here because I expressed it badly. The locking of that thread is ENTIRELY my fault, I apologize, and nothing should stand in the way of your guy's disagreement.

I'm sorry for being an ass. It's just hard, sometimes, when you are hungry. And I know that that's not an excuse. So, I do, sincerely, apologize. And please unlock the thread and delete my comment - I won't comment there again.
« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2017, 01:43 by Vikarion »

Vikarion

Re: I want to report myself.
« Reply #1 on: 18 Feb 2017, 01:50 »

in fact, I do feel really badly about this.

Yes, i've spoken in conservative fashion before.

Because, it seemed to help me and the poor Hispanic, Black, and Asian dudes I employed.

But I don't think i should have told Aria to go fuck himself.

It's just hard. It's hard because, sometimes, to not take assistance, and to not borrow, I've had to choose to starve, and i did. In the terms of 40-50 lbs lost. But i still shouldn't have insulted him. I shouldn't have gone to that level.

I'm sorry, guys, I'm better than this. I'm ending my stories and participation here. i fucked up, and got mad because this affected me and my family. I cannot let that happen and be independent. I have to live by principle. So I'm out. This is entirely my fault, the fault of my passions, and I apologize.

I'm deleting my account, and, on my name, I will not post here again.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2017, 08:56 »

Ok, I'm not really one of the people most affected by this, but...I do hope I write for them as well as I write...

Apology accepted.

Peace, love, and prosperity for you and your family, sir. o7
-OOChé

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 20 Feb 2017, 21:25 »

Just gonna poke my head in here and say I don't think you needed to greyname over this, Vik, and I'm sorry you feel the need to.

We might apparently have very strongly opposing views as far as politics go, but I'm really not inclined to let that be part of the equation for our interactions - it certainly never has been in the past. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to reopen your account whenever you like. I expect you might have earned a stern warning for the posts in question, but heated posting is just more or less expected territory when politics is the discussion subject, especially in this particular cycle of American politics.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.