Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That ship crews only perform cleanup, maintenance, and lower-order operations on ships? (The Burning Life p 31)

Author Topic: [Character] Havohej  (Read 2507 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
[Character] Havohej
« on: 16 Apr 2010, 17:22 »

Name: Enkil Akheteru
Callsign: Havohej
Apparent Age: Early 30's
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 215 lbs.

Raised among one of the more nefarious Thukker "caravans", Havohej was accepted into the Republic's Capsuleer Training Program on the strength of his father's exemplary service to the Republic Fleet and in spite of his minor criminal history. After brief service to the Republic, Havohej returned to the lifestyle he was born into.

A long history of terrorism, piracy and extortion led to his eventually being apprehended planetside at a large pre-fabricated prison complex owned and operated by his corporation Du'uma Fiisi Integrated Astrometrics by a joint task force of RSS, FIO, and Thukker Mix operatives (thought to have been working off of intelligence possibly furnished by the Angel Cartel or Serpentis Corporation) and handed over to Thukker Tribe officials for trial and punishment.  After his closed trial, sources in both the Federation and the Republic expressed disbelief that decommission of his clones and subsequent termination was not the sentence; sources within the Thukker Tribe suggest that copious amounts of ISK and several hard promises had a great deal to do with Enkil Akheteru's survival.

Upon the end of his imprisonment, Havohej immediately left Minmatar space (lending credence to the suggestion of promises being involved) and appears to have shut the doors on his corporation, though he has in no way broken ties with Clan Du'uma Fiisi (though it is unclear if he remains the head of that clan).  Moving as far across New Eden as one can move while still being in Empire space, Havohej relocated to Solitude where he has backed off of his pro-Minmatar rhetoric somewhat while continuing to express indiscriminately hostile views.  Acting as Executor of a CONCORD-registered capsuleer Alliance seems to be holding his attention now, but he is still active in low- and null-security space and should be considered dangerous at all times... promises or no promises.

More often than not, he's clad in his black and red podsuit but when the necessity arises for Havohej to appear in a social venue he always comes clean and impeccably dressed, often in dark hued, fine Gallentean sharkskin suits with similarly dark-colored satin shirts. After all, a Boss must always dress to impress.
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2013, 08:07 by Havohej »

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
Re: [Character] Havohej
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2010, 00:26 »

You're going to trick many poor souls with that moving avatar, Havo.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr 2010, 00:28 »

:lol:

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 17 Apr 2010, 09:07 »

Can I ask OOCly about the character name (the alias, not the unknown birth name)? Does it have any particular significance?

If the answer is "find out IC," that's perfectly fine and inoffensive, but I suspect it may have OOC significance as well. :)

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #4 on: 17 Apr 2010, 09:12 »

Hmm, I think that question calls for the return of the "My character name is..." thread.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #5 on: 17 Apr 2010, 09:27 »

It's Jehovah backwards, of course, but not really a particular OOC significance - I'm not a Satanist, for example.  When I played WoW there was this warlock named Havohej in the guild I was in (Cult of Luukos guild, Lightninghoof RPPvP server, Horde) and I thought the name was cool as hell.  So when I came to EVE, I jacked it!

Twitter

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #6 on: 17 Apr 2010, 09:28 »

I admit I asked because, the first time I saw you in local a couple of years ago, my eyebrows shot off the top of my head. I've been curious ever since.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: 17 Apr 2010, 15:34 »

I jacked it!
True to Thukker spirit.