Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Jove Empire is isolated from the rest of the world to all but a selected few? read more here.

Author Topic: Public Record for Tressith Lithi Sefira  (Read 15609 times)

Tressith_Sefira

« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016, 03:58 by Tressith_Sefira »

Charles Cambridge Schmidt

• Professional Sperg
  • Wetgraver
  • Federalista
Re: Public Record for Tressith Lithi Sefira
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2016, 00:29 »

"General health: good, thanks"

10/10
Drones are pretty cool, I guess.

Tressith_Sefira

« Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2016, 20:31 »

Updated.

Veiki

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2016, 02:24 »

Having filled in that second form recently, all I can say is I'm glad the Federation didn't turn back your boat.

Tressith_Sefira

« Reply #4 on: 23 Sep 2016, 12:04 »

Having filled in that second form recently, all I can say is I'm glad the Federation didn't turn back your boat.

<<;;; I can't come up with these forms from scratch unfortunately. I picked the Australian one bc it's straightforward and clean.

I was thinking about opening Triss up for "background checks." So I could make these kinds of forms for other chars maybe.

I've still got one or two different things I want to add to Triss' file. I hope presenting info this way is more immersive and interesting.
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016, 13:15 by Tressith_Sefira »

Veiki

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 25 Sep 2016, 04:26 »

<<;;; I can't come up with these forms from scratch unfortunately. I picked the Australian one bc it's straightforward and clean.

I was thinking about opening Triss up for "background checks." So I could make these kinds of forms for other chars maybe.

I've still got one or two different things I want to add to Triss' file. I hope presenting info this way is more immersive and interesting.

I do quite like it though. It brings a lot to the character, especially as there's a visual aspect to it. Such as Triss' penmanship being -horrible-. :P

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 25 Sep 2016, 10:37 »

She could've been a doctor, but stun batons looked more fun than stethoscopes.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Tressith_Sefira

« Reply #7 on: 28 Oct 2016, 00:20 »

Updated with second psychological evaluation/audio log, at bottom!

Kador Ouryon

• History's Greatest Meatshield
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #8 on: 28 Oct 2016, 01:12 »

Another interesting log. You'd better keep updating these.
"We ripped up the ending and the rules...and cast aside destiny...leaving nothing for us but an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Which is all well and good, except... Well, what if I've made the wrong choice? I have faith that it wasn't.....but how am I supposed to know? I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you my story.Let me tell you everything."
- [name redacted] Truest Adamance

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #9 on: 19 Dec 2017, 00:33 »

We require our Cutestable. Come back!

Tressith_Sefira

« Reply #10 on: 17 Oct 2018, 17:09 »

Prose about Triss' life, from Triss' POV! Spoiler warning.

https://tressithsefira.blogspot.com/

I'm still in the process of uploading most of the things I've written. The posts are in chronological order, starting from most recent and going backwards. Some people may recognise their characters, because most of these are from roleplay logs. Sometimes I've added additional context that wasn't there in roleplay, to make reading easier for an unfamiliar audience. I've gotten permission to use and release these, but I'm capable of making mistakes. If I post something that you would rather remain private, please reach out and let me know.

Information contained within can be taken in character, within reason. Please use your better judgement. An arrest is knowledge easier obtained than, say, silent thoughts.

I'd like to finish posting all of the stuff I've already written by the weekend, but I expect this will be updated regularly. Updates will be put into their place in chronological order, so they probably won't show up on the front page. Sorry for the inconvenience!