Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ushra'Khan is the oldest active alliance in New Eden.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Anyanka Funk is finally banned!  (Read 6838 times)

The Rook

• Watcher in the Void
  • Egger
    • FalconNET
Re: Anyanka Funk is finally banned!
« Reply #30 on: 23 Nov 2015, 18:21 »

Sort if out with CCP if you think you've been treated unfairly.
There's nothing good that will come out of this thread here, except letting people know that you've been removed from the game.
This has been accomplished.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #31 on: 23 Nov 2015, 19:30 »

Ask yourself first what it's called when someone reports you for harassment, and you continue the behavior you were reported for in the first place.

If the answer you come up with isn't "continued harassment," please close your account and save me the five minutes of effort it'll take for me to do it for you.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Anyanka Funk

• Blood Raider LARPer
  • Clonejack
« Reply #32 on: 23 Nov 2015, 19:45 »

It's called bullying, Morwen. Please stop.

The Scythian

• Our Woeful Hero
  • Clonejack
« Reply #33 on: 23 Nov 2015, 19:59 »

I don't think you should be banned for what you said, and I don't personally buy the "I'm a parent and my kid would find this offensive" argument. *hides from Uta*

But it is not up to me. It is CCP's servers and they really can ban you for whatever they want to. It's in your EULA. A smart person does not push those borders because it's really not necessary.

I really have to ask though, Anya. Can you tell me what the RP value really is for making statements like that? What kind of meaningful interaction can you say you've elicited, in your experience, after saying something like that? What does saying that do, except clear the room? I'm asking because I'm genuinely wondering. I'm not trying to be insulting to you, or dismissive of your tastes and preferences.

« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2015, 21:49 by The Scythian »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #34 on: 23 Nov 2015, 20:04 »

I suppose you could call it bullying. But I am not the perpetrator here.

You constantly bothered me ingame, to the point I told you to stop contacting me.

You then insisted on pestering me here via PM.

You picked up the behavior again ingame, this time engaging in methods that the block function does not actually block. I reported you to CCP at this point.

You continued to bother me in various methods afterward, again including forms that cannot be blocked with the block function.

At which point I responded to tell you to fuck off, and you tried to pretend to be the victim. You are not the victim, and never have been. Your behavior has been inappropriate, and you have been entirely unrepentant about it.

Right now, your best bet is to try acknowledging and apologizing for your behavior, and adjusting it accordingly.

But don't expect any sympathy or patience from me, at this point. You deserve neither.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #35 on: 23 Nov 2015, 20:22 »

You too, Morw? Huh, what is it with these people and insisting on inflicting themselves upon people who have made it abundantly clear it's not wanted? Block buttons are indeed a thing and when they're used against me that's something I respect, both because there's obviously nothing positive to gain from persisting and not least because it'll probably get you fucking banned.

It seems to come with the territory of being terrible edgelord roleplayers.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #36 on: 23 Nov 2015, 21:37 »

Shitposters gonna shitpost, you know? Don't feed em (trolls).

Put this thread out of its misery, people. 

Anyanka Funk

• Blood Raider LARPer
  • Clonejack
« Reply #37 on: 23 Nov 2015, 22:58 »

Shitposters gonna shitpost, you know? Don't feed em (trolls).

Put this thread out of its misery, people.
Ditto.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #38 on: 23 Nov 2015, 23:08 »

Done.

If the door hits you in the ass on the way out, enjoy the splinters.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
Pages: 1 2 [3]