Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

as Emperor, Doriam Kor-Azor changed the name of the fourth planet of the Kor-Azor system to Eclipticum and its moons to Black Viperia, Griklaeum, and Kileakum in honor of the champions who won him the throne.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Re: So, is there a new OOC forum up, or...?  (Read 4136 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Re: So, is there a new OOC forum up, or...?
« Reply #15 on: 01 Dec 2015, 00:38 »

You accused me of being a liar about something I have intimate, first-hand knowledge of. It is not "below the belt" for me to tell you to take that false accusation and shove it up your ass.

Perhaps you should ask exactly what it was he continued to do after he was warned the first several times for poor behavior, in addition to continuing to post in precisely the same manner as he was being warned for. I get the feeling 'he' has not told you all the details.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lt.Babylon

• Clonejack
« Reply #16 on: 01 Dec 2015, 00:50 »

You accused me of being a liar about something I have intimate, first-hand knowledge of. It is not "below the belt" for me to tell you to take that false accusation and shove it up your ass.

Perhaps you should ask exactly what it was he continued to do after he was warned the first several times for poor behavior, in addition to continuing to post in precisely the same manner as he was being warned for. I get the feeling 'he' has not told you all the details.

NO. So again.... What was the final reason?.... What was this behavior you speak off? This "poor behavior, in addition to continuing to post in precisely the same manner as he was being warned for." What was it?
Because it was few days later....after he made the post above... that he was banned... and I cant see any misbehavior. Or repeated dis-behavior? The link above was his second to last comment... and the last was in the Funke thread. http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=5913.msg98294#msg98294

So can you tell me what he repeated did? And can you show me the post. It would be great. It would be really great, because as I said: I had seen the mail too...

And If the person was you.... then you know you what you said, it was because of the "doing a mothra" comment.

Anyway.... As I said already. If it was repeated you can then exactly show me the last or second to last comment which then leaded to the ban. It can not be that hard?.... Like something like: The comment here: [link] lead to the ban in the 26 Jun 2014.

It would be great to have a example for this "poor behavior, in addition to continuing to post in precisely the same manner as he was being warned for." Because, as I said in the other thread. It would be great to have an example, so that I can use it that other people get permanent banned. Or even moderators. 
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015, 01:28 by Lt.Babylon »

Lt.Babylon

• Clonejack
« Reply #17 on: 01 Dec 2015, 01:47 »

The obvious solution, of course, is to just have more people stepping up and creating content.

That would be great. I heard some people do this. I mean stepping up. And they then got hate-mails for doing so. Even one from a certain moderator..... That this one content creater would destroy amarr RP. I can imagine funnier things then to log in, and to read a message which includes almost everything of short "plz kill yourself".
I mean a person which sends such a mail must be really an asshole. Even more, that the only reason was that person created content which the person does not like? Or was there even more? Thats a sad state. Very sad.

Even more. If we imagine that this content creator never interacted with that moderator, never was he in a event were this moderator was. Still this guy, must have really hated that content and the person .....   

And that one person (that moderator) even badmouth this content creater in a chat.... as I was told.... Sad times we have, sad times... Anyway, why was Publius banned again? You still have not told me the reason. I get the feeling from the comments in the other thread you hated him really deep. Yeah. I get really this feeling.

I never saw this content creater interact much with the RP community.... He really mostly created and consumed very little. I mean. I know, this guy which literary had mostly zero RP with the larger community (just tiny groups), and still he got shit talk that he would destroy amarr RP.

Ehm.... I dont think, creating will help much, as long there is a certain behavior in the community.
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015, 02:17 by Lt.Babylon »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #18 on: 01 Dec 2015, 02:33 »

Publius created a bunch of interesting stuff relating to the Empire and the Kingdom. But not a single bit of it was PF or canon - that is, official, CCP-backed lore. And that's where the problem was.

He took offense when, after attempting to force people to accept it as written, canon fact on the official EVE-O forums, some players replied that it was not PF/canon because it was written by a player and not CCP, and therefore not official lore or fact as far as the wider EVE universe was concerned. He then decided to attack a number of those players on the forums in response; not to mention the commentary directed at CCP Eterne at various times.

Very few people, if any, were reacting negatively to the content itself. People were reacting negatively to his insistence that player-written fiction was equivalent to the CCP-written lore in importance and veracity, and talking about it.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lt.Babylon

• Clonejack
« Reply #19 on: 01 Dec 2015, 03:04 »

Publius created a bunch of interesting stuff relating to the Empire and the Kingdom. But not a single bit of it was PF or canon - that is, official, CCP-backed lore. And that's where the problem was.

He took offense when, after attempting to force people to accept it as written, canon fact on the official EVE-O forums, some players replied that it was not PF/canon because it was written by a player and not CCP, and therefore not official lore or fact as far as the wider EVE universe was concerned. He then decided to attack a number of those players on the forums in response; not to mention the commentary directed at CCP Eterne at various times.

Very few people, if any, were reacting negatively to the content itself. People were reacting negatively to his insistence that player-written fiction was equivalent to the CCP-written lore in importance and veracity, and talking about it.
Not true. This is a strawman. Please can you show me, where he said his stuff is canon. He even made a orange link above every page. As well as it goes without saying that every player event with Lucius or Esan is just that.

I never saw him sell his stuff a canon, nor is ingame actions. I even remember him saying to you this as you try to make this strawman on the eve online forum... Where you assaulted Wyke. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=565641#post565641

He never said such things:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1086746#post1086746
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=361868#post361868
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4145719#post4145719

So your argument that he assaulted people and CCP employee, because he thought his stuff is canon is just BS. Sorry show me one link where he said, his stuff is canon. Show me one.

Nevertheless I get a felling why you hate him.... was it because he defented Wyke? I remember you where on twitter and said something ... that the people on the eve-forum would attack you? I remember such a twit from you around that time.... Maybe later I will search for it.

He then decided to attack a number of those players on the forums in response; not to mention the commentary directed at CCP Eterne at various times.
Then please show me where he attacted you. Even more as he said long time ago: "NO WORK FROM PUBLIUS.... just copy and past from CCP STUFF.... PUBLIUS NO WORK".   The same counts greatest amount of his pages... it is just copy past.https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=565641#post565641

He clearly said to you that "Or in Popper term.... Y= My stuff... X= Canon.... so my stuff is "ungleiche Menge"/different quantities of X (see it as two circle which never touch each other)..... And I never said something else.... get it?" https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=565641#post565641
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015, 03:09 by Lt.Babylon »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #20 on: 01 Dec 2015, 03:11 »

Alright. I think we are all done with this pointless, entirely transparent game of charades, Publius, and I'm stopping it now.

I think this is the third or fourth account you have made in order to evade your original permanent ban, in addition to the rather sizable number you made to avoid moderation prior to that.

This is also the last time anyone will be playing along with your nonsense. If I even suspect a forum account is yours, it will be nuked. Instantly.

[gmod]Removed all of these posts from the thread since they were off-topic, and the derail was started by someone who should not have been posting in the first place.[/gmod]
« Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015, 03:21 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
Pages: 1 [2]