Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Hyasyoda megacorporation is part of the 'liberal' faction, but is internally extremely conservative in business and its internal culture, with a great deal of pressure for employees to 'fit in'? It is still largely owned by the founding Osmon family.

Author Topic: Hey all.  (Read 1361 times)

Ertur Adestur

• Clonejack
Hey all.
« on: 24 Jul 2015, 11:22 »

Finally stepping in, after quite a while of lurking.  ;)

I'm a 20%er. A "solo" player, to the extent that's possible in Eve, for about two years. And it's getting old.
I've never RPd before, in any context. But seeing as I like a level of immersion in my games, the ability to make little stories as I play, it seems like a natural progression, especially when seeking a group or sub community of sorts. I'm a quite the introvert, so, while I don't discount the idea entirely, joining corps don't come naturally. Or rather, I should have done that right away.

Anyway, after a few posts on the IGS, and attending Nissuis event (completely unprepared), here I am, throwing myself into it.  :)

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Stick-Up-His-Arse-Holder
  • Clonejack
Re: Hey all.
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2015, 12:18 »

Hello! And good luck getting into RP! It makes the game all the more epic, especially when you have friends to do it with. Don't expect to make them to quickly though...

Anyways, welcome to Backstage! You should get into Character Development, and probably poke around in Player Driven content.  :psyccp:
"I hope that War is quick, violent, and forceful. But not this, never this."
 - Cakzad Arcashiri discussing the Militia Wars.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2015, 09:43 »

Welcome backstage.
-OOChé

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2015, 10:32 »

Hello and welcome!

Nissui

« Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2015, 15:08 »

I regret that we didn't get more direct time at the Neytleyur gathering, but I'm very glad you attended. So thanks!

...and, welcome Backstage!  :cup: