Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Society for the Conservation of State Traditions is a fiercly nationalistic Caldari lobbyist organization that unleashed a scathing rebuke of PIE Inc. pilot Kostantin Mort in late YC106.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2433 times)

Arrendis

• Clonejack
Hello
« on: 21 Jul 2015, 00:35 »

Hi, folks. I've been playing EVE for just short of six years now, bopping around w-space and out into null (I admit it, I'm a Goon, but I promise I'm harmless) and the RP side of the game's always been something I've loved to read about, but really kind of felt awkward getting involved with. Recent interactions on the IGS forum have eased the trepidation some, and Mizhara's Deck23 post pointed the way here (via the channel motd). I've been looking through stuff, and I have to say, what you guys have here seems absolutely awesome.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2015, 02:37 »

Welcome to Backstage! Nice to see you over here. :) No goon hate from me, I have a few friends among other goon members.

I've enjoyed arguing with your character over on the IGS. I'm sorry for my walls-of-text, hehe. :D

If you need any help integrating with the roleplaying community, or have any questions, feel free to ask. We'd love to help you get involved!

Arrendis

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2015, 07:56 »

Thanks! And please, don't apologize for those, they're nice and meaty and give plenty to respond to!

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2015, 15:04 »

Hey hey!

Don't worry about who you might belong to. We've seen good, bad, and the whole scale in between from every kind of alliance in the game. We just care how you act, and so far looks good!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2015, 16:10 »

Welcome!

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jul 2015, 17:03 »

Just an fyi, goonswarm is corp banned from The Summit and I think OOC, but that's only to keep them from mass-spamming it as they've done in the past. If you ask someone like Esna or another mod they'll get you an exception. :)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jul 2015, 17:09 »

Yep, I was already planning on fixing that as soon as I logged in.

EDIT: Forgot to say it, but fixed.
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2015, 21:42 by Esna Pitoojee »
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #7 on: 22 Jul 2015, 09:29 »

:eek: A goon!
Welcome backstage regardless.

As long as you're not secretly Mittens, me and you will likely get along. :D
-OOChé

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #8 on: 24 Jul 2015, 07:00 »

Sorry for no longer responding to your posts on the IGS btw. The whole Khanid incident has gotten me put on enforced leave from the IGS for awhile, so I'm not allowed to post anything. :(

Just wanted to let you know why I suddenly stopped replying to you.

Arrendis

• Clonejack
« Reply #9 on: 24 Jul 2015, 13:11 »

Che: I promise, I'm not Mittens. I almost never wear red shirts. ;)

Samira: no worries at all, I caught that, and thanks for the heads-up about The Summit and OOC. It's totally understandable - a lot of goons have... less than developed social niceties glands.
Esna: and thank you, too!

Utari Onzo

« Reply #10 on: 25 Jul 2015, 08:13 »

Hi Arrendis! I miss being in the Logi SIG with ya :P

Welcome to the RP community. You'll learn quickly my posts tend to have annoying spelling errors and formatting on account of tiny iphone buttons, and my terrible writing skills. I also take a while to answer to serious questions :S