Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Fiery Kernite once led to an epic bar brawl in the Syndicate, leading it to be called "Rage Stone"?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Minmatar-Caldari Friendship Organization - Gauging Interest  (Read 6898 times)

Anyanka Funk

Hek is pretty cheap. Cheaper than Rens.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK

Something has changed. I remembered things being overpriced in Hek the first two years.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Something has changed. I remembered things being overpriced in Hek the first two years.

There's a reason Hek's advertising pretty much entirely consists of variations on the theme of "Hey, at least we're not Rens."
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK

There's a reason Hek's advertising pretty much entirely consists of variations on the theme of "Hey, at least we're not Rens."

I haven't been in Hek ever since I left E-Uni. All I remembered of it were 'poor liquidity' and 'overpriced'

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

That's the "we're not Rens" luxury tax. (Also, SOE L4 mission hub right next door - convenience tax.)

I mean, you're still about as likely to get tetanus just walking around in the station as you would in Rens, but, like, it's still not Rens.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK

That's the "we're not Rens" luxury tax. (Also, SOE L4 mission hub right next door - convenience tax.)

I mean, you're still about as likely to get tetanus just walking around in the station as you would in Rens, but, like, it's still not Rens.

I don't do Rens anymore. It's Dodixie when I'm feeling masochistic, or Jita 4-4, partly because it's easier to get trading done in a timely manner there and partly so I can keep mocking any Caldari RPer I can find about their security.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

I'm mostly being sarcastic, Elmund - I just don't normally hang out in the area around Rens, so going there is way out of the way for me. ;)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK

I'm mostly being sarcastic, Elmund - I just don't normally hang out in the area around Rens, so going there is way out of the way for me. ;)

Though living in Black Rise (and not undocking in Black Rise), I had come to miss the charm that is the tetanus corridor of a Matari station.

Nissui

Though living in Black Rise (and not undocking in Black Rise), I had come to miss the charm that is the tetanus corridor of a Matari station.

Don't forget the thick black smoke pouring into our living quarters from the heating  ducts. 

:roll:

Lyn Farel

While I could picture some traditionnal megas like Wyirkomi or Hyasyoda as zaibatsu in mind, I think you are thinking of the wrong term to qualify Caldari corps : they are more like keiretsu.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

Clearly all Caldari are Tsunderes.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

Alright, I went ahead and did it! The Foundation for Cooperation and Prosperity. IG channel 'Cooperation and Prosperity'. I'll make it its own post in this section shortly, and I suppose I'll probably have to start participating (or at lest reading) IGS again too. Please get in touch with Silver or my alt Saernal Teirild if you are interested in joining/participating/setting something up!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]