Press Release 117.02.12
Sortet V - Moon 1 - Federal Navy Assembly Plant
On behalf of Repracor Industries [RPCIN]
and The Synenose Accord [SYNE]
, I am pleased to announce the details of the Fourth Seyllin Conference
. The Fourth Seyllin Conference will be held on the surface of Seyllin III
at a privately owned research station from 117.02.28 through 117.03.01
- As has become tradition, the conference will be held on Seyllin III in the Thoulde constellation of the Essence region. The private research station offers full amenities for presenters and attendees alike. Docking services and accomodations are available nearby at Roden Shipyards Factory at Seyllin VI-3 and CreoDon Warehouse at Seyllin VIII-14. InterBus service will be available in and out of the system. The research station has upgraded its fluid router backbone, and we are happy to announce that the conference will support virtual attendees.
- The main event will be across two sessions. The first session will be on Saturday, 117.02.28, from 19:00 to 00:00 Standard Time
. The second session will be on Sunday, 117.03.01, from 19:00 to 22:00 Standard Time
- Preceeding the main conference sessions, there will be a four-day "Trades and Sciences Fair" from Tuesday, 117.02.24, through Friday, 117.02.27. This fair will essentially be an open house in the lobby are of the research station for anyone to set up a stall and/or exhibition.
- The main event days will have six and four conference slots, respectively, of 30 minutes each for selected speakers. We have allowed extra time in case of extensive questioning, and some time to socialise.
- The first and last 30 minutes of each session will be for introductory/keynote and endnote speeches.
- The purpose of the conference is to provide a place for the sharing and advancement of current and future scientific findings and research. As such, political agendas and grudges have no place here. Parties found to be counterproductive to this type of environment will be ejected from the conference.SUBMISSIONS
We are looking forward to submissions from presenters both old and new. The process is as follows:
- Post on this announcement thread
and confirm you wish to submit a presentation. If you have posted previously in the original Fourth Seyllin Conference thread, please repost here.
- Mail a brief summary (including any special requirements or staffing) to Jennifer Starfall
, N'maro Makari
, and Morwen Lagann
- One of us will mail back to confirm we have received your submission. If you receive no such response within 24 hours, please post here again.
- If you are confirmed and assigned a slot, you will receive another mail. Please do not disclose that you have received it.
- Submissions will be closed at 23:59 on 117.02.24
. The final schedule will be published then.
On behalf of Repracor Industries and The Synnenose Accord, thank you, and we'll see you on Seyllin.