Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Signatories to the Federal Charter retain the legal right to regulate shipping and security in their original territories, among other things? Read more here.

Author Topic: For the record:  (Read 1912 times)

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
For the record:
« on: 30 Jan 2015, 21:11 »

Worst corp evar

0/10 Corp

Goons don't even want

CEO called me a bad name, thus scope is bad
Y u no elitle pvp anslol? Y u such bad?

(Please don't boot me from corp for this post ._.)

Quote from: kalaratiri
Please refer to my signature

I will now helpfully highlight the bit of my signature I was referring to!

I would love to hear the logic behind thinking I would try and recruit for PYRE in another corp's thread when we have our own thread.

Thank you for your time.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: For the record:
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2015, 22:18 »

I'd like to hear the logic behind thinking that telling someone to kill themselves, whether as a joke or not, is acceptable behavior by the rules of the forum.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2015, 22:24 »

:|

If people really think that I would straight up tell someone to kill themselves, then apparently there is a very different perception of me than I had been led to believe. My post was not intended to be me telling Foley to kill himself. It was in direct reference to this part of his post;
(Please don't boot me from corp for this post ._.)
and rules of the forum or not, was clearly intended as a joke. I would not actually have made any fuss if that is what I had been moderated for in the first place, as I can see how that can be taken as offensive.

The only reason I made any comment at all was because I was so taken aback at being moderated for a reason that seemed completely out of the blue.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2015, 08:05 »

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #4 on: 31 Jan 2015, 12:30 »

In chronological order:

Foley jokingly shitposts in his own corp's recruiting thread.
kalaratiri quotes, directing Foley's attention to sig - which has four elements.  Hurricane MLP image seems irrelevant, as does Mittens quote.
I infer, then, that kalaratiri is pointing either to PYRE gif or Soffles quote advising suicide as a better alternative to posting.  Choose lesser of two evils (PYRE ad) and Katacomb post, rather than issuing formal warning for greater evil (kill yourself).

Do you feel I was in error?

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.