Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Wolves of Pator rescued and freed 5,000 slaves as a wedding gift for Evanda Char?

Author Topic: Re: State of EVE RP - Visibility of RP  (Read 1549 times)

Anskek

Re: State of EVE RP - Visibility of RP
« on: 25 Jan 2015, 08:45 »

Not all RP corps need a bloody faction. Repracor industries is a baller RP corp.

Mister Screwball

• Wetgraver
    • http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7203/eatingevidencez.gif
Re: Re: State of EVE RP - Visibility of RP
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jan 2015, 09:01 »

Not all RP corps need a bloody faction. Repracor industries is a baller RP corp.

I'm confused what has any of what you said got to do with what Louella posted? From what I understand shes asking about the corps that are loyal to xyz faction in the case that there are some out there that get overlooked by people

Anskek

« Reply #2 on: 25 Jan 2015, 09:18 »

She said RP groups. Not faction RP groups. She's using factions as it's an easy reference point to start.

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jan 2015, 09:27 »

Gurista/Sansha - I don't know what's going on with these, not since Veto and TS-F went inactive.
Blood Raiders - several visible groups.
Angel/Serpentis/Syndicate - Coreli Corp, Stillwater, don't recall any others offhand.
SoE, ORE, Mordus, other minor factions - I don't know of any visible groups associated with these.

So, when I occasionally see someone new to RP, and they say, are there any X faction RP groups, I can sometimes be unable to name any.

Fill in the blanks, if you can.

Visible groups associate with all of these factions.

Would you like to do something constructive and create an in-depth list here or just observe?

I'm confused what has any of what you said got to do with what Louella posted? From what I understand shes asking about the corps that are loyal to xyz faction in the case that there are some out there that get overlooked by people

It seems that she is trying to compile a general list of which factions have visibility within the community. Anslo is interjecting that rp corps do not need to have visible alignments. There can be an addendum in the original post that there are several non-aligned rp corps that are visible as well.

Anskek

« Reply #4 on: 25 Jan 2015, 10:15 »

No there isn't.

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo
Re: State of EVE RP - Visibility of RP
« Reply #5 on: 25 Jan 2015, 10:33 »

[mod]Removed for derail and response to modded content. Anyanka, just remove your response to what was moderated and it'll be fine.[/mod]
Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban