Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Evanda Char's voluval mark is the "Track of the Wolf"?

Author Topic: Re: Come to think of it, why _is_ the IGS so weird?  (Read 917 times)

Lyn Farel

No, I could not. I am stating a personal opinion on the matter and you don't get to say people aren't free to do so just because you disagree.

Then maybe you should add sayings like "I think that..." and "I do believe that..." before each of your opinions instead of stating them as facts. It should do wonders.

For now it certainly doesn't sound like you are actually to state a personal opinion.

No, I could not. Everything I post in an opinion thread is an opinion. If you take it otherwise it's on you.

http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=16.0

Deal with it.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Re: Come to think of it, why _is_ the IGS so weird?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2014, 09:31 »

Report if if you have a problem with it.

Lyn Farel

Re: Re: Come to think of it, why _is_ the IGS so weird?
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2014, 10:13 »

Report if if you have a problem with it.

I don't think mods actually enforce the FAQ for a civil/polite posting as it's not part of the rules per se or you would have been reported eons ago already.

edit : actually nevermind, i'm moving that into the mod section as it's a case i'm interested hearing from mods.
« Last Edit: 24 Dec 2014, 10:23 by Lyn Farel »

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Come to think of it, why _is_ the IGS so weird?
« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2014, 11:19 »

[admin]We do not need backseat moderators.  If you find a post problematic, report it.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.