Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The nation of Jin-Mei is the latest addition to the Federation? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 933 times)

Graanvlokkie

Greetings
« on: 09 Jun 2010, 06:10 »

Long time lurker and occasional poster reporting in. Thought it might be rude not to introduce myself, so ...

I am a vetran pencil and paper RP'er, real life lawyer, who was never interested in MMO's until introduced to Eve by a friend just over a year ago, and I have been playing continuously ever since.

Graanvlokkie is the CEO of a small corporation which is dedicated to rebuilding the vision of Sansha.

After a year of RP'ing in a small circle of people I am perhaps considering expanding my RP into the larger community but whether this happens is still to be seen, depending on the opportunities which present themselves.

Ill post more on Graanvlokkie in the other relevant sections in due course. 

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2010, 07:00 »

Hey, welcome aboard! Coffee, tea, or both? :)

Kaldor Mintat

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jun 2010, 08:06 »

Welcome to backstage.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: 09 Jun 2010, 12:20 »

Welcome to the forum. I'm trying to remember which Sansha-hub type places to send you towards...Crap.

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 09 Jun 2010, 12:37 »

There's something fun about old pen and paper - plus during the long combat turns where the boys argue over some rule in some random book - I draw.

I drew alot more pictures of my characters when I did pen and paper then I do now.
* Zuzanna Alondra passes a cup of tea.

I'm sure you've been having a blast with the recent live events.

Graanvlokkie

« Reply #5 on: 14 Jun 2010, 00:24 »

Thanks Zuzanna.

* Graanvlokkie sips the cup of tea.

I haven’t actually participated in any of the recent live event battles. A corp mate and I did meet up in space with fellow Citizens for an anticipated attack which failed to happen though.

The live events have, however, given me the opportunity to approach and interact with other Citizens which has been great fun. I tend to stay away from the endless ideological debates in the Summit though. 

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jun 2010, 22:53 »

* Zuzanna Alondra passes the sugar and smiles, "I didn't shoot things during the live events either sadly.  But anything that brings good players back is a good thing."

Don't blame ya for getting bored with a particular roleplay channel.