Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Band of Brothers killed the first titan in EVE?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ret-Cons of CCP actor character actions, and ret cons in general  (Read 3423 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

"Okay, this person is either lying for some reason or have some odd recollection of past events. Huh."

Besides, I'm IC inundated with claims about what I did or didn't do during Thousand to One that haven't even got a passing resemblance to what actually happened. Hell, OOC too. It happens.

Vikarion

CCP can say whatever they damn well please, but if they think that they can ret-con the experiences of players, they're confusing themselves with the Ministry of Love.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

CCP can say whatever they damn well please, but if they think that they can ret-con the experiences of players, they're confusing themselves with the Ministry of Love.

2+2=5, Vikarion.

:psyccp:

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

LORD HAVOHEJ....

FEED ME.
[admin]It's come to the Staff's attention that the information which enabled this thread to be resurrected (I.E.: the excerpt from a private Eve-mail) was shared in violation of Rule 7.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.
Pages: 1 2 [3]