Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Federal member states retain control of their home systems, as seen exercised here?

Author Topic: Visiting Ireland  (Read 438 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Visiting Ireland
« on: 14 Dec 2014, 22:14 »

So, looks like I may soon be visiting the country of Ireland. I thought (as many of our members are located several thousand miles closer to it than I am) I would see if anyone had suggestions about what to see/do while there. I'll be flying into Dublin and we will probably swing down south through Cork while there. Will have about a week, and I don't know how much flexibility I'll have (currently still planning it with the other folks who are going).

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Visiting Ireland
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2014, 23:21 »

If you're in Dublin, the Guinness brewery is a no-brainer. Avoca is a nice town to go visit, especially if you watched the old BBC program called "Ballykissangel".

If you find yourself on the other side of the country in Galway, take a ferry out to the Aran Islands. If the weather's nice and you feel up for the exercise, rent a bike while you're out there if you're not on the van tours for the old forts and stuff.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.