Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Minmatar pilots have a tradition of gifting Rodj Blake's corpse to newly-weds?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Yes ? No ? Maybe ?  (Read 3980 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: Yes ? No ? Maybe ?
« Reply #15 on: 27 Nov 2014, 14:16 »

FAQ - Polite Posting - Our Culture

It is a place for civil and courteous conversation. It is not a place for flamewars, bullying, point-scoring or other asshattery. (The Mods reserve the right to define 'asshattery' as behaviour not in line with the forum's purpose). It is not a place for people to show how 'wrong' others are. It is not a place for the ventilation of personal vendettas. It is not a place for insults, either veiled or explicit. It is not a place for telling other people they are 'doing it wrong". It is not a place to carry on In Character feuds.

You are here as the player, not the as the character. We expect that, regardless of the personality of your character, you will behave as an adult and respect the other members of this community.

Racist, sexist and homophobic remarks will not be tolerated. Ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated.

either that applies or it does not.

Try reading that again. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #16 on: 27 Nov 2014, 15:21 »

So look, I'm not trying to derail or anything but wouldn't a nut bag be called a scrotum?

I ask because of reasons. I need to know.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #17 on: 27 Nov 2014, 16:31 »

Right, so.

This isn't just a holiday weekend in the US, it's a holiday week.

That said, the OP in that thread was not moderated because it has its own merits.  It revisits the topic of taking information gained OOC and using that to generate an IC drama.  There are a couple of posts that were slated for moderation that nobody got around to.  I may or may not get to them tonight after everything is settled IRL.

I will say this now: everybody calm the fuck down.  I don't care who's butthurt over what.  There wasn't anything in all of that for anyone to be particularly upset over.  I'm the one who sold the bloody items to NPC buy orders, and I'm not upset.  So you can all go have a couple of drinks and move on.

This thread is becoming more problematic than the original thread.  At this point, everyone's opinions have been aired.

Locked.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.
Pages: 1 [2]