Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That one of the primary exports of the Amarrian Theology Council is booze? (Theology Council in-game info, Market Activity tab).

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: chat  (Read 6058 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: chat
« Reply #15 on: 20 Jan 2015, 20:22 »

Not quite a chatbox app for the forum, but people are welcome to sign up for the Tweetfleet Slack group (character name or backstage handle if you prefer, most people are using their ingame handles) if they would like. You can do so at the signup page located here.

There's a bunch of channels already made, but #lore is probably the one most here will want to hang out in. I have not made a Backstage channel but I can do so if people would prefer it.

Ignoring the majority of the features, Slack's chat channels keep records of everything said so you can read back and see what you missed even while you were offline. I believe there are mobile apps for it as well, or you can just run it in a browser tab if you prefer. So it should satisfy most of the needs of the people who want a chatbox for backstage.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Jaling

• The Pod(ed)
  • Clonejack
    • Jaling's Rants
« Reply #16 on: 24 Dec 2015, 15:15 »

Anyone know why the Tweetfleet Slack is giving me "no_perms" when I try signing up for it?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #17 on: 24 Dec 2015, 18:59 »

That's because it's the old signup page from before Slack got mad that we used a part of their API that they hadn't closed off to 'free' tier users.

Use this page instead.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Jaling

• The Pod(ed)
  • Clonejack
    • Jaling's Rants
« Reply #18 on: 24 Dec 2015, 22:20 »

Request sent. Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]