Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Slavers hunt by jumping high in the air and coming down on their prey from above?

Author Topic: Hai guys. It's meeeeeee!!!  (Read 623 times)

Visian Mu'artarkan

• Owner/Operator GZS Productions & Club Zer0
  • Clonejack
    • ground zero sum
Hai guys. It's meeeeeee!!!
« on: 18 Nov 2014, 12:54 »

Hello everyone of OOC! I just dove into posting on some of the main boards, so I thought I'd at least take the time to say hello here as well.

I'm an old time Eve RP guy. My original character in-game was named Mr Vapor and he was basically one of the most eff'd up people in the community at the time. He wasn't taken all that seriously I don't think, because he was mental. There was a lot of back story to it -- failed Kameira (sp?), taken in by SOE at a young age, brain washing experiments done on him, implanted with false memories, etc. -- which made him a bit off kilter overall. At one point, he thought he was an Ammatar (to be fair, I honestly didn't know what to do with him) and had an odd relationship with Aphoxema G among others. His primary job though was that of terrorist and Matari rabble rouser. He, as part of the Stormriders, killed off a colonized habitat holding 2 million "innocent" Amarrian civilians. A lot of this stuff is actually on-record somewhere in the official forums. I'll try to find relevant links at some point.

Anyway, I ended up selling that character for some unknown reason and began playing with a non-RP character. While I've been playing Eve on and off for a decade plus now, it hasn't really had the zest that it did when I did the RP stuff. Back then though, I had a tendency to godmode a lot in certain situations. Vapor was nuts though and had a way of getting information. Still, a-hole move I know. I don't do that anymore.

Visian is my attempt to reinvent that character I loved. This is his given name and I'm playing with the story of his return (in a new clone no less), but I think I've got it worked out. Right now, I'm just trying to wade back into the water a bit, but Visian has goals and all his interactions go towards those goals.

I look forward to interacting with all of you!
"Lies, manipulation, deceit...those are my tools in trade. The end game is always violence though. It's no good to just beat someone. You have to dissect their world and make 'em beg for an end. You twist 'em as much as you can and then you come down on 'em like the hammer of god." - Visian Mu'artarkan, Private Sessions

ground ze/ro sum

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: Hai guys. It's meeeeeee!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Nov 2014, 15:13 »

Welcome back..stage.
Someone will be along with coffee and other drinks...I think, I can sadly only offer you some dryweed at the moment.
-OOChé

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #2 on: 18 Nov 2014, 16:34 »

Hello! I like you and you've been fun to interact with. :)

More minnies is always good.

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 18 Nov 2014, 22:16 »

Hello Mr. Vapour! Nice to meet you.