Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Evanda Char started life as humble mechanic?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Dev Blog] Coming in Phoebe - Nov 4th  (Read 5083 times)

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: [Dev Blog] Coming in Phoebe - Nov 4th
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct 2014, 12:01 »

Lazyratiri, so bad. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 10 Oct 2014, 12:02 »

Lazyratiri, so bad. :P

Hey, I'm a volunteer! I can put as much effort in as I like >_>

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #3 on: 10 Oct 2014, 12:33 »

Multi sell orders is the big one.

Dessau

« Reply #4 on: 10 Oct 2014, 12:57 »

Oh, setting your skill queue once and never again, pardon me... hrrnng.

Stealth Bomber changes don't affect me so far, though Greyscale did say the decloak nerf is not the only balancing change coming, so I guess we shall see.

Looking forward to seeing the cloaking visual changes, and I like the look of the sensor compass as well.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 10 Oct 2014, 15:42 »

I love the skill queue change.

I understand all the arguments against it, but frankly I'm selfish and don't care. I want it.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 10 Oct 2014, 16:26 »

Personally, I think infinite skill queue is excessive - had the timeframe choice been up to me I would have made it a week - but I'm not about to complain about it since I tend to train a LOT of long skills on (at least on Morwen and Naoko) these days.

The compass and sensor overlay update has had me squeeing since I saw the devblog about it.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ollie

• Egger
[Dev Blog] Coming in Phoebe - Nov 4th
« Reply #7 on: 10 Oct 2014, 19:44 »

Personally, I think infinite skill queue is excessive - had the timeframe choice been up to me I would have made it a week
Could be a business decision as much as anything. All the MCT for all the alts you can PLEX or sub for with minimal effort.

Maybe that's just my cynicism peeking out from beneath the rock I keep it down with though.
« Last Edit: 10 Oct 2014, 19:45 by Ollie »

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 11 Oct 2014, 05:34 »

the skill queue thing is mostly aimed at veterans not newbies......so its a vitterbit soft pill.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: 11 Oct 2014, 15:35 »

Have I mentioned yet how much I love the infinite skill queue? Gimme gimme gimme.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #11 on: 11 Oct 2014, 18:05 »

Personally I see a lot I like here as well: Sweetening low-class WH space probably in response to complaints about its viability after several nerfs, enhancements to expeditions (which is, IMO, one of the great untapped features of this game) and other stuff as well.

The only thing that I'm slightly annoyed by is the scanner window being separated out into three individual windows. I rather liked being able to call up multiple scanner features with a single click, and barring any changes I'll probably just have to leave them open permanently now - contributing to window clutter.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #12 on: 11 Oct 2014, 18:34 »

Personally I see a lot I like here as well: Sweetening low-class WH space probably in response to complaints about its viability after several nerfs, enhancements to expeditions (which is, IMO, one of the great untapped features of this game) and other stuff as well.

The only thing that I'm slightly annoyed by is the scanner window being separated out into three individual windows. I rather liked being able to call up multiple scanner features with a single click, and barring any changes I'll probably just have to leave them open permanently now - contributing to window clutter.

Its definitely a buff to low class space. I feel like our corp is going to definitely benefit from these changes.

I personally like the split scanners. Now I can d-scan while I'm scanning with probes. All we need now is to show probes in space, and we won't have to open solar system view at all :D
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #13 on: 11 Oct 2014, 18:35 »

I... do this already. Directional scan all the things.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #14 on: 12 Oct 2014, 03:29 »

New anchoring animation

I... huh... What ? Did those come from the Warp ?
Pages: [1] 2