Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a demonstration by the pro-cloning group Imperial Immortality Foundation was attacked by the Imperial Army using nanotoxin in YC106, resulting in numerous fatalities.

Author Topic: Any Axis & Allies fans wanting to play a TripleA mail/forum game?  (Read 409 times)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread

I like the strategic Axis & Allies board game. But it's hard to find some friends who can find the time and desire to play a game, at the same time.

Fortunatly, we have TripleA, an application which allows for a-synchronous play. No longer do you and your friends need to set aside an afternoon (or longer) to play a game of A&A. You can now play by e-mail, one turn at a time, when it suits you, and nobody will be rushing you to hurry up when it's your turn (well, not a lot, anyway).

So...do any of you feel like playing a game?
Currently I'm a big fan of the WWII v3 1941 scenario with national objectives.
-OOChé

Dessau

Oh man, my old gaming buddies and I burned a few dozen weekends with Axis & Allies when we were in high school. Tough game to finish, but very satisfying while things are rolling. There's probably much to the scenarios and strategy that I failed to pick up on, so I think a review is in order.

Definitely checking out TripleA after work today.

Lyn Farel

You should maybe ask Ava, I seem to remember she was quite into that.