Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You could create 5,000+ AU Deepsafe spots from the galaxy map before it was removed?

Author Topic: Hi there.  (Read 1465 times)

mandrill

• Clonejack
Hi there.
« on: 16 Apr 2010, 16:20 »

Hi, I'm mandrill, you may know me from such blogs as I Am Keith Neilson and... well thats about it really.

I'm more a consumer of RP fiction than an RP'er myself, though I have been known to dabble in writing the odd bit of fiction. I'm here for the crack, the inspiration and maybe a few pointers.

My main IG characters are:

Rokkit Kween - A mission running Civire who flys a Drake and uses missiles, lots of missiles.
Jmarr Hyrgund - A ni-Kunni pirate with no morals and an addiciton to getting blown up (it would seem)
BlankStare - A blind pure Gallente who flies haulers to service the needs of her two more violent compatirots, and looks after their collective wallets to prevent them spending it frivolously on hookers and blow

As I said I don't really RP much in game, well no more than we all do in everyday life. All my characters are me and I am all my characters. I figured that it took me long enough to figure out who I was that working another three personalities into my head would have been asking for trouble ;)

I'm on twitter as @mandrill and Facebook as Keith Neilson.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Hi there.
« Reply #1 on: 16 Apr 2010, 16:31 »

Welcome :)

Dedicated RPer or not, I'm sure the forum will benefit from your participation!

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
Re: Hi there.
« Reply #2 on: 16 Apr 2010, 18:43 »

Welcome to the forum.

I contend that I espouse my beliefs quite commonly in my life, so I dunno - every time you opine about somethin', you're showing people a bit of your character, and then they have a piece of you.

Anyway, I hope this place becomes a useful resource.