Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a very powerful painkiller?

Author Topic: PIE Kameira Program  (Read 1169 times)

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
PIE Kameira Program
« on: 12 May 2014, 22:26 »

Hello pretty space people!

In case you haven't noticed, PIE's Kameira Program has been up and running for about a week now. Details can be found here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=334465

I'm putting up a post here to firstly ask for more Kameira donations like the greedy bastard that I am, and to also see if there is any interest in starting some RP drama, in channel or in space, relating to this nifty in-game item that represents super cool Amarrian slave soldiers. Obviously we have to transport the Kameira units around the warzone every now and then to simulate deployments, so that right there can give you an indicator on how to interact in the most obvious way. If anyone else has ideas, I'm open to them!

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon

• Wetgraver
Re: PIE Kameira Program
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2014, 12:36 »

I am interested in taking part in whatever "something" materializes. Nothing comes immediately to mind but if the need for money, material, or personnel should arise ICly then Ibrahim would likely be in a position to assist. If the need for a pilot arises he is equipped only to die early in combat after having given no aid.
“If your hands aren’t bleeding, you aren’t working hard enough.”

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2014, 12:54 »

Hello pretty space people!

In case you haven't noticed, PIE's Kameira Program has been up and running for about a week now. Details can be found here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=334465

I'm putting up a post here to firstly ask for more Kameira donations like the greedy bastard that I am, and to also see if there is any interest in starting some RP drama, in channel or in space, relating to this nifty in-game item that represents super cool Amarrian slave soldiers. Obviously we have to transport the Kameira units around the warzone every now and then to simulate deployments, so that right there can give you an indicator on how to interact in the most obvious way. If anyone else has ideas, I'm open to them!

RP Drama? Do let me know :)  With her shiny new blockade runner, Luna can certainly handle transport and rp (some people  may remember other transport related rp I've done!)

V. Gesakaarin

« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2014, 17:20 »

*sticks some reverse-engineered Sansha TCMC into some Kameiras for fun and shenanigans*

What could possibly go wrong here?

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2014, 19:19 »

Why does cool stuff like this always happen when I'm out of game or have no time? 

Good luck with this Aldrith. 

Lyn Farel

« Reply #5 on: 15 May 2014, 12:47 »

Best wishes.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger
« Reply #6 on: 23 May 2014, 20:20 »

Easily my favorite thread on the IGS.

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #7 on: 25 May 2014, 08:08 »

Easily my favorite thread on the IGS.

Personally I like how ontopic it has stayed.  ;)
“If your hands aren’t bleeding, you aren’t working hard enough.”

Templar Ordo

• Capsule 23
  • Clonejack
  • Focus determines your reality
    • Moment 23
« Reply #8 on: 24 Jun 2014, 17:14 »

Obviously we have to transport the Kameira units around the warzone every now and then to simulate deployments, so that right there can give you an indicator on how to interact in the most obvious way. If anyone else has ideas, I'm open to them!

I would like to feature these guys (the Kameiras) in an in-game RP event with our dusters, PCLAS.
Is that something you people would be interested in?