Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: Re: Pyre Falcon Defence Combine - Lowsec/FW small gang PvP & State RP  (Read 1485 times)

V. Gesakaarin

I cannot stress how much fun I have had since joining Pyre. Flying cheap ships, getting expensive kills and narrowly avoiding molestation by superior officers. Come help us help ourselves... the State.

What one calls Veikitamo Gesakaarin's (A fictional character) alleged penchant for providing nubile young Achuran women (Also fictional characters) with consensual heavy petting another simply calls effective team building and trust exercises.
« Last Edit: 30 Dec 2013, 14:29 by V. Gesakaarin »

Kopenhagen

• Wetgraver
    • Bitter Vet's Social Club

* Kopenhagen pokes

Guys, jokes and such are fine. But certain topics such as molestation should be handled with a bit more respect. Ne?

A man who does not test his shaving cream for poison each morning has lost the will to live.

V. Gesakaarin

One moment while I check my privileges and fetch the Politically Correct phrasebook for a suitable translation that will prevent unintended offense to those whose skins are easily pierced by the points of stray remarks taken grievously out of context.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child

* Kopenhagen pokes

Guys, jokes and such are fine. But certain topics such as molestation should be handled with a bit more respect. Ne?

One moment while I check my privileges and fetch the Politically Correct phrasebook for a suitable translation that will prevent unintended offense to those whose skins are easily pierced by the points of stray remarks taken grievously out of context.

V. Gesakaarin

There we go, amended my perceived offending post in the interests of peace, love, and harmony.

Chivalrous White Knights can thank me later.

Desiderya

But I love getting volunteered for these team building exercises.  :cry:

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child

nubile

I always think of this when I see that word:

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

re: Kat  :cube:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

[mod]Posts nuked for the following reasons:
Veik #1: Playing chicken with rules 3 and 11. That kind of joke is inappropriate for this forum.
Jude: Rule 3a. If you see a problematic post you are supposed to report it, not respond to it. It rarely works and isn't worth the wasted effort.
Veik #2: Rule 11. Trolling and flamebait. Don't.
Kat #1: Rule 11 and a bit of 3a. Offtopic, adding fuel to the fire. Don't respond to problematic posts. Report them.
Veik #3: Rule 11. Again, trolling and flamebait. You aren't fooling anyone here.
Desi: Rule 11.
Kat #2: Rule 11, as before. Also for linking pictures from Episode I.
orange: Post was responding to posts that were getting nuked.[/mod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.