Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The command division of the Angel Cartel is called the Dominations.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Slaver Filth?  (Read 9568 times)

Odelya

Re: Slaver Filth?
« Reply #15 on: 11 Oct 2013, 12:58 »

One of the funniest things I read was that someone replying to one of his posts with "Mr Filth, ..."  :D

Glad I could amuse you with that :)
Oh, that was you!  :)

Too bad, his posts often are rather good and bring a little factionalism inside the faction (Reformists vs Apostles).
Odelya would love him, for that is basically what she is advocating... I am sure he would be one of the first to exchange a PLEX for a new name...
I retract that by the way…

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 11 Oct 2013, 13:00 »

Yeah I just saw his bio making up a lot of things, and asking people to back up their (true, btw) claims at the same time...

If someone would be kind enough to send in private whose alt it is ?

Odelya

« Reply #17 on: 11 Oct 2013, 13:13 »

If someone would be kind enough to send in private whose alt it is ?
Add me to this list.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #18 on: 11 Oct 2013, 14:16 »

Done.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Anslol

« Reply #19 on: 11 Oct 2013, 14:22 »

ME TOO ME TOO!!!

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #20 on: 12 Oct 2013, 09:16 »

He's going into my 'ignore' pile for the time being, you guys have fun with all that troll bait

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #21 on: 13 Oct 2013, 01:00 »

"Quality" posts like this (this was nuked from the official forums by CCLs for obvious reasons) make me go "troll/strawman and little else", but I guess time will tell.

To answer Silas: It is a bit of a social faux pas to ask who someone's alt is in a place like this (especially if you're going to call them out like that), but as I've, uh, been the direct target of said person's... 'quality posting', I'm going to leave it to other moderators to decide. :p

Thank you for sharing that.

I can comfortably go from 'give him a chance' to 'pour gas on it and set it on fire.'
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Anslol

« Reply #22 on: 14 Oct 2013, 11:10 »

Yeah this guy's kind of a doucher...I don't (think [citation needed]) I even get THAT pissed off. I mean ...bestiality? Slavery? Da phuck?

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #23 on: 14 Oct 2013, 12:00 »

"Quality" posts like this (this was nuked from the official forums by CCLs for obvious reasons) make me go "troll/strawman and little else", but I guess time will tell.

To answer Silas: It is a bit of a social faux pas to ask who someone's alt is in a place like this (especially if you're going to call them out like that), but as I've, uh, been the direct target of said person's... 'quality posting', I'm going to leave it to other moderators to decide. :p

I can comfortably go from 'give him a chance' to 'pour gas on it and set it on fire.'

Likewise! Wow...

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #24 on: 15 Oct 2013, 09:15 »

I was amused by that one myself, but I have a twisted sense of humour.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: 15 Oct 2013, 09:50 »

being amused by something doesn't preclude one from identifying it as clearly inappropriate. ;)

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #26 on: 15 Oct 2013, 10:49 »

being amused by something doesn't preclude one from identifying it as clearly inappropriate. ;)

Indeed.  :monocle:

Anslol

« Reply #27 on: 15 Oct 2013, 10:51 »

Shots fired. None returned. The war begins.  :yar:

Edit:
Filth: 0
Murrica: 1
« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2013, 12:40 by Anslol »

Anabella Rella

• Not angry, just passionate dammit!
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #28 on: 15 Oct 2013, 13:07 »

I blocked this troll on the first day he appeared on the IGS. I read a few of his posts and didn't care for where I figured he was going, especially when he started claiming noble heritage and being a Speaker. At that point I made a little public service post to remind people about the block function.

I'm not sure why people keep responding to him since it's pretty obvious that he's just made this character to stir the pot and generate as much negative attention as possible. If everyone would block him he'd soon get tired of talking to himself and go away.

Or, keep handing him rope so that as he continues to cross the line CCP will ban his ass.   :yar:
I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused.

Anslol

« Reply #29 on: 15 Oct 2013, 13:08 »

SEE RELLA GETS IT.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5