Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Myrhial Arkenath was born and raised on Saisio III? Read more here

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Your 'flagship'.  (Read 9301 times)

V. Gesakaarin

Re: Your 'flagship'.
« Reply #60 on: 09 Aug 2014, 07:49 »

Veik has no real flagship although I suppose her signature ships are a frigate of some variation. For her a ship along with their crews exist simply as expendable assets to get the job done and the only names they receive tend to be designations along the lines of:

KK-374/Block A-1
KK-374/Block K-3

Etc., which essentially is just a personal fitting system I tend to use so I can have an "at a glance" method of knowing which role and fitting a specific hull is in my hangar which can tend to have quite a few ships on any given day. It also helps to prevent me jumping into numerous different ships just to get the specific fit I need to use.

I also find it fits Veik perfectly from an RP perspective not only because Caldari supposedly won their independence with their development and use of frigates (which suits her own preferences for being fast and mobile) but also that she has no attachment or romantic notions as regards the tools of her trade. I guess it might be a cold and impersonal philosophy but I find Veik to be a cold and impersonal woman where her, "job" is concerned.

youcancallmesir

• Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo.
  • Clonejack
  • I'm not afraid of you. Let's do this.
    • Talking in Local
Re: Your 'flagship'.
« Reply #61 on: 28 Oct 2014, 13:54 »

Quattras isn't the type to care for the pomp and circumstance of parades. He generally flies solo, in cheaply-fitted frigates that are easily replaced. However, if he's flying in something he actually has a bit of himself invested in, it is either GFS Silver Fox, his Garmur, for highsec flying or GFS Tabitha, his favorite Manticore, for anywhere else.
Dr. Quattras Peione
No, I'm not THAT kind of doctor
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]