Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That in Norse mythology, the "Naglfar" was a ship built from the toenail and fingernail clippings of the dead?

Author Topic: Selling Characters - Desperate Plea For ISK  (Read 3249 times)

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Selling Characters - Desperate Plea For ISK
« on: 30 Sep 2013, 22:29 »

SOLD!
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2014, 13:13 by Katrina Oniseki »

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Selling Characters - Desperate Plea For ISK
« Reply #1 on: 16 Nov 2013, 08:43 »

Considering the fact that I sold Senna for some 12-13 billion and her skills and SP numbers, and that I sold Jesmine for 18.5 billion at 55million SP's and Amarr-only skills, I believe it safe to say that Garrick is worth at least 18 billion for his SP numbers alone. I surely would not ask for any less for a 56 million SP toon no matter what he does. Add to that his capital skills, his extensive ship skills, the fact that he has a huge range of other skills even if many, like the industry skills, are barely trained up at all (you save yourself the cost of the books buying this toon) and you have one that's worth loads more. I'd say at least 22-25 billion, likely a bit more. Any deficiency in skills related to PVP seems to be minor and easy fixes inside a couple months of skill-training.

As for your 18 million SP toon good for trading and industry, I'm not sure exactly, but I feel he's worth least 5 billion, nothing less. Likely a lot more, but that's a minimum *I* would never go under.

Then again I've only ever sold two toons and one was mostly a act of "I wanna get rid of this ASAP" so I likely sold it for a bit less than it was worth, so take my advice with a grain of salt...

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
« Reply #2 on: 16 Nov 2013, 12:22 »

Bloodbird, the problem with asking that price for a toon like Garrick is that he seems to be split down the middle in terms of combat and industry, whereas buyers tend to shop for either one or the other.

Anything else is wasted SP they are not likely willing to pay for.

Desiderya

« Reply #3 on: 16 Nov 2013, 14:50 »

I'd count out the ~1.2m SP in science/industry and calculate from there. "Split in the middle" is not what I'd say about this skillsheet tbh.

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
« Reply #4 on: 17 Nov 2013, 02:35 »

Derp, thought he had jump freighter skills for some reason, overlooked dreadnought and gunnery. I skim too fast.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #5 on: 19 Jun 2014, 13:57 »

I know this is WAAAAAAAY late, but what did you get for the toon?