Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Wiyrkomi megacorporation is known for the trustworthiness and stubborn patriotism of the founding Seituoda family, who are still thought to own the controlling interest in the company?

Author Topic: [Video] Players vs community  (Read 1520 times)

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
[Video] Players vs community
« on: 03 Sep 2013, 15:30 »

Spur of the moment and unscripted

I'll be replying to this thread if anything comes up in video form, not individually but in blocs.

I borked it and there's no 480 mode, and 720 mode is in a pretentious black and white for some reason.

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger
Re: [Video] Players vs community
« Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2013, 16:22 »

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, which is lucky in this situation because I've actually got no words to describe how I feel after watching that.

Hopefully this doge can give you a rough idea as to how I feel.

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2013, 16:25 »

Congratulations on losing your audience 30 seconds into that video, good fight I guess.

I watched the whole thing and I see that you've completely missed the point of that last thread.

Nice shirt though.

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

Desiderya

« Reply #3 on: 03 Sep 2013, 16:55 »

There should have been an 80's love ballad playing after the 4 minute mark, and then I think you should have considered erupting into dance at some point.

The shirt is nice, though.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #4 on: 03 Sep 2013, 17:50 »

Okay, I have to +1 you for posting it in video form.

Watched it through. Unexpectedly sexy accent. Damn my weakness to British accents!!! Nice shirt too.
Try to mumble less in the video though.

I don't have a webcam, but I'd be willing to show a picture of my face and record my response in audio form if you'd like me to say again what I said in the other thread. You know my opinions already though. What I posted was nothing new to you.

I think we should talk though, in however form you prefer. Teamspeak, if you want.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 03 Sep 2013, 18:07 »

I've always liked you Seriphyn but long videos of yourself talking about yourself sometimes make people's eyes glaze over.

Not sure if being trolled....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 03 Sep 2013, 18:07 »

But yes +1 nice shirt

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #7 on: 03 Sep 2013, 19:13 »

[admin]Video contains cute kid in nice shirt off-handedly and insincerely acknowledging fault as a precursor to pointing the finger at an unjust community, which wholesale attack is in itself a violation,  but this AFTER spending nearly 2 minutes on how he's better than everyone else because he made a video at all which is also a violation (how can you not know that was flamebait?).  Thread naturally went immediately to trolling and so is being locked until a mod who hasn't openly expressed dislike for the OP can review it - this way nobody can whinge about individual mods targeting individual posters.  Nice shirt.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #8 on: 03 Sep 2013, 20:19 »

[mod]Maybe Ghost can help me out with an appropriate gif for this. Reposting the same flamebaity stuff about how everyone else is horrible after being modded for it once isn't okay, even if you do it in video form.[/mod]