Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a very powerful painkiller?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: [SFRIM] Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque open for recruitment!  (Read 22110 times)

Lyn Farel

Pretty much useless inspace, because not enough time to really do something, is what I meant. :p

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran

I recommend you contact either me or Lunarisse Aspenstar directly, depending on whomever you can catch first (which prolly will be Luna ;) ) to discuss this further.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

Super nice people and a decent organisation for those who want to RP.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

I can only echo this statement. While I have only had the chance to interact with Lunarisse Aspenstar (Who is wonderful I might add), it has only left me wishing I had more time to devote RPing with this group.

:cube: :cube: +2 Cubes

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs

Nico + Luna = win

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran

Thanks for the endorsements!

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Because I like this spur of the moment response on the IGS I wrote, b/c I think it includes a nice description of the corp, here it is!

Dear Ms. Jenneth,

Oh Gosh. I am almost speechless. I confess to some amusement. Me? A detached intellectual? I've been called many things but I've never received that as a compliment or otherwise! I'll defer entirely to Praefecta Mithra in that regard!

The Society does have some intellectuals (really, only Praefecta Mithra I think!), we also have clergy, Holders, scientists, station traders, miners, explorers, combat pilots, soldiers and industrialists and, err... well some who are hard to define! A fellowship as diverse as the Empire itself is diverse.

I'd welcome the chance to have wine with you at the Holy Grape, an establishment which might also allow for some immersion and as to one which I commend you should make your acquaintance!

Sincerely, and with God's Blessings,

Praefecta Lunarisse Aspenstar Daphiti of the Societas Imperialis Sceptri Cornaeque

Lyn Farel

Nico and Luna, best Ametat and Avetat o7

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran

Time for a bump.
Come join the good side, we have cookies, too!
And ice-cream!

Cygnus Khan

• Clonejack

Hi, 
I am looking for a RP corp who stays primarily in high sec and does mission running and faction warfare.  I am down with mining as well.  This game can be pretty lonely for a team player social activity type of personality.   I am well rounded in combat up to marauder with some basic dreadnought skills some mining and salvage skills.  A friend got me into the game and dragged me to null sec then abandoned me.  Then he started playing again and dragged me back to hi sec and then quit again.  So here I am all alone. Not much of a pvpr but I like PVE.  I am eastern time zone available in evenings and night time some.   
                  God's blessing with you

Cygnus Khan

Lyn Farel

Hello,

Well, your profile could of course fit to SFRIM I think, but everything you stated (preference for high-sec, mission running, pve oriented, not very pvp...) seems to be a bit at odds with faction warfare... I mean, FW is 95% about pvp and high sec restrictions...

Are you sure FW is part of your goal?

Cygnus Khan

• Clonejack

:| Ok  then maybe not faction warfare.  I thought it worked more like incursions.  I did a couple of fleet engagements that were not too bad.  I just am not very quick on the small scale pvp stuff.   I would like to run missions and do pve stuff mostly. Not a big fan of gate camping and small scale pvp.   Just not that type of personality.

Cygnus Khan

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Cygnis, comm me (Lunarisse Aspenstar) or Bel Boma (our other recruiter) in game and let's chat!

Cygnus Khan

• Clonejack

Ok will try and catch you online.

Cygnus Khan
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5