Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Fiery Kernite once led to an epic bar brawl in the Syndicate, leading it to be called "Rage Stone"?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: So who's got what I want?  (Read 2814 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
So who's got what I want?
« on: 13 Jun 2013, 20:18 »

Lot of you know me, most only heard of me, but almost all here should know what I'm about.  Bad guy RP and opportunistic PvP.

I don't mind going -10 and staying there, I've done nullsec life just fine (done territory fleet wars - do not want).

I'd like an Angel corp that actively PvPs, but I'm open to other groups... Indie pirates/scoundrels, maybe other Rat factions (maybe even blooders?).  Not opposed to fw involvement, but not keen on it either... Been there, done that.  Maybe merk werk?

I dunno.  Just wanna shoot people and steal pixels.  I fly all T2 from CS down for all four races, though no links on the CS's yet.  That includes Logistics, btw.  T2 large projectiles, might have Minnie BS V, was training that when I got locked up, dunno if it finished.

Need to get acclimated to the changes in the last three years, but after that I'll be fucking dangerous again.  I expect I'd be pirating solo since I don't really have time to rebuild Du'uma Fiisi right now, so I'd rather link up with some cool RP folks.

Who's active, into the above, and willing to hire a Thukker terrorist with Havo's (former - and future) name recognition?

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Lyn Farel

Re: So who's got what I want?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jun 2013, 04:00 »

Maybe our favorite vi(nce)king.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jun 2013, 05:57 »

He's on a semi-active thing right now I think; was gonna join his corp but I need a new plan now.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Desiderya

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jun 2013, 06:48 »

TS-F is likely worth a look.
I'd say Pyre might be worth a look as well, but we're FW and are very rarely flying above frig/af/destroyer size.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jun 2013, 06:56 »

For active US time lowseccers and blooders yank Silas Vitalia's robe for a chat.

I don't think there's active Thukker corps atm, I'd recommend TS-F for the good OOC crew but they put a more the creepy humanitarian spin on the Sansha angle than the borg monster so I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for.

If you don't mind frig-cruiser combat FW might be ideal as you can actually support your pvp habit with it. Unfortunately I don't know currently any decent rp badguy outfits in minnie militia. I do know a few laid back good pvp groups in Gal Mil though who dunk down to -10 on a regular basis.

And yeah I won't personally more active until sometime in August.

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #5 on: 14 Jun 2013, 07:04 »

Well, you are more than welcome in Solitude. Still have a lot of work to do on my thing but I certainly have people that need shooting.
Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #6 on: 14 Jun 2013, 07:13 »

TS-F is likely worth a look.
I'd say Pyre might be worth a look as well, but we're FW and are very rarely flying above frig/af/destroyer size.
This one time, at Lowsec, I killed a 'Phoon with my Wolf, solo.  True story, battleclinic that shit (and lol at the noob fit - still, great km)
Well, you are more than welcome in Solitude. Still have a lot of work to do on my thing but I certainly have people that need shooting.
Whatchu doin in Soli?  I've hunted there before, was kinda crowded with hot droppy gankbears, though.  May be different now?

EDIT: Vince, if I'm still homeless come August, I'm all over what we talked about.  Should even have a Mach or two by then :p
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2013, 07:15 by Havohej »

Twitter

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #7 on: 14 Jun 2013, 07:25 »

Working on carving a little niche out, the lowsec locals can be split between Indys/small time pirates/nullsec moon programs. With a little explo skill it is pretty easy to make some ISK and I have some larger, longer term ideas. What TZ are you?

Edit - I have a thread a couple posts down from yours with a bit of info if you want to check it out.
« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2013, 07:28 by Souchek Lehman »

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #8 on: 14 Jun 2013, 07:32 »

East coast US, working 3rd shift so my times will be erratic but often (robbing pixels keeps me from robbing real people :yar: )

Read your thread - hard to see Havo undocking his Loki in service/defense of an Empire-friendly Caldari outfit but an interesting and feasible (for him) RP hook could sway me... Aside from carrier-repped gankbears, I DID like lurking/hunting soli lowsec... And ain't there like 3 nullsec entries out there too iirc?

Twitter

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #9 on: 14 Jun 2013, 08:19 »

I am also east coast. I kept reading "Empire-friendly Caldari outfit" and going "wow". That's awesome, probably need to rewrite that section and put some hints that make sense to anyone that isn't me lol. I need to run out and do some RL soon, but I will send you a PM later today.

The current scene in the area I am in is a little complex, it could be described as the aftermath of a failed coalition with new ones just starting. Lots of smaller groups. As for nullseccers you have people occasionally bridging through but otherwise they seem to be concentrated in the systems with valuable moons. Amusingly one of the captive lowsecs seems to always have one null guy hiding from helping his alliance. It was a guy from TROLL for a couple weeks, then a TEST, then back to the TROLL. I watched him multibox a site with a HAM Tengu and a flight of fighters from his Thanny and just thought "I need more people......" lol.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #10 on: 14 Jun 2013, 09:32 »

I know that feeling.  Tried my Wolf vs. Battleship shit on a buffer tanked 'Geddon about a week later... Got him around 6% armor when local spiked.  (I carry a hold full - literally - of ammo and jettison some if interesting/valuable loot drops when I'm solo in a frig.. once lost a T2-fitted AC Punisher and the repfleet ammo was the most expensive thing on the km heh)

Just noticed a line about "fighting local pirates"; how you feel about "ransoming local innocent bystanders and otherwise yarring the region, including but not limited to financing extortion wardecs, executing scams, charging rent for access to territory (a sub-category of extortion wardecs), etc.". :D

I'll wait for the PM to learn more of what y'all are about.

Meantime, paging Ghost and Silas to the "Please Hire Me So I Can Be Evil In Interesting Ways and Shoot People's Faces" department?  ^^

Twitter

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #11 on: 14 Jun 2013, 09:52 »

Hey Havo!  Glad you're interested.  I should let you know a few things since you're expressing an interest.  I don't want to turn you off, but I do want you to know what you'd be getting into with TS-F.

We don't do ransoms.  We aren't pirates in that sense.  What we are are marauding hoards of killers looking to destroy as much Capsuleer capital as possible.  We have a few ways of making money, but I wouldn't call us mad rich or anything.

I can promise you good times, and professional fleets, with the occasional massive victory of big wipe.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #12 on: 14 Jun 2013, 10:33 »

No ransoms?  But.. but... MY E-PEEN!!!   :mad:

No, seriously, while no expert on Sansha, I know they're not the typical faction.  And I see some interesting similarities in Ghost's/your RP thing with the abandoned human livestock and my/DF1AS's 1000 to One RP thingie which backs Vince's endorsement of y'all quite well.

May I ask what the typical fleet size is, and typically favored hulls (or do I gotta dig through kbs on an Android :p ). Average sec status in-corp?

If you're familiar with my style in terms of public IC persona and/or IGS behavior, I doubt there'd be anything to clash if I refocus Havo's highly-intellectual strain of rabies away from "Matar Victor!" and toward "We'd really all be better off if you'd just follow," but how much freedom might there be (if any) to devise and execute PR bombs once I'm more well-versed in the history/themes related to Nation?

Employee discount on HappyChips?

Twitter

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #13 on: 14 Jun 2013, 11:16 »

Happy Chips are free.

As for the PR thing, that's something you're going to have to ask ghost.  Fleets go from anywhere at 6 to the lowest to 15 at the highest (more if we can bring along some friends), using T1 logi (which is amazing), armor cruisers, ECM.  This is just our standard roam, of course.  We adapt to fly other things if the objective requires it, but its hard to get better for the price than T1 cruisers in the current meta.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #14 on: 14 Jun 2013, 11:24 »

Fair enough re: PR-ish stuff.

Minding that I've been away 3 years and may be woefully out of the loop on nerfs in that time, should I find my old stand-bys still sexy it wouldn't be looked at askance if I chose to fly mostly T2 and the occasional faction cruiser or T3 even on "standard" roams (wallet permitting), would it?  And if faction, Sansha only or is using the enemy's tech perfectly acceptable IC?

Twitter
Pages: [1] 2