Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Lonetrek dialect of the Caldari language is sometimes called the "throat infection" dialect?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So who's got what I want?  (Read 2815 times)

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
Re: So who's got what I want?
« Reply #15 on: 14 Jun 2013, 11:49 »

Fair enough re: PR-ish stuff.

Minding that I've been away 3 years and may be woefully out of the loop on nerfs in that time, should I find my old stand-bys still sexy it wouldn't be looked at askance if I chose to fly mostly T2 and the occasional faction cruiser or T3 even on "standard" roams (wallet permitting), would it?  And if faction, Sansha only or is using the enemy's tech perfectly acceptable IC?

Sansha ships kind of suck.  We use what wins. 

We use a few T2 stuff, but for the most part our roams are done cheap on purpose.  This is because we are not space rich, and I doubt that fancy stuff would be covered by our SRP, so if you wanted to fly it you would be doing it under your own wallet.

On the other hand, we aren't going to tell you not to fly it as long as it fits our roughly sketched out doctrine of armor brawling cruisers, because we give no fucks about killboard efficiency.

Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #16 on: 14 Jun 2013, 12:05 »

I've never had the benefits of SRP, beyond low-cost T3 during my brief time in SF, so no worries there.  You'd know when I'm broke 'cause I'd undock in a Punisher instead of a Vengeance, or a Plate-Ruppy instead of a probe-fitted Rapier :lol: (recon V btw)

I care about efficiency but only 'cause I'm a perfectionist - nothing so extreme as the 1337 crowd though... I don't mind DIAF'ing when it's an awesome fight or a well-executed trap (except carrier RR hot drops - hate those).

Anyway, rambling... I'll start drafting the return blogpost to explain how/why Havo goes Sansha after I dig through the PF stuff and once I'm connected/re-subbed I'll officially apply via the application process you folks have set up.

Thanks for annswering all those questions!  I'd actually thought about Sansha while I was locked up just 'cause nobody'd've seen it coming based on his history... Just didn't wanna be a borg.  And then suddenly TS-F

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #17 on: 14 Jun 2013, 12:19 »

Well, don't go crafting that up yet.  Do the interview and so forth first, since if you make that blog post and then you don't get recruited for whatever reason...

Chickens before they hatch and all that.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #18 on: 14 Jun 2013, 13:00 »

'Course not!  Don't even have a blog up, yet :p. It's just an excuse to finally read the Sansha stuff (I've read very little of it because of Falcon).  I won't be posting anything at all until some kb registers Havo's return and the first few posts'll be pvp-related in general ^^

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #19 on: 14 Jun 2013, 13:04 »

Okay cool. :)

When you get back in game, join up with White Morning (our IC channel) and TS-F Public (our OOC channel), and make sure we're a good fit with you. :D
Pages: 1 [2]