Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: What is your character's current goal?  (Read 13904 times)

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
Re: What is your character's current goal?
« Reply #75 on: 18 Jun 2013, 23:23 »

One goal, nearly achieved - seeing Heth apprehended.

Don't count your chickens yet... if the one who died came back, the one that's meant to die might not.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #76 on: 18 Jun 2013, 23:24 »

1. Get drunk
2. Snort copious amounts of Crash while doing 1.
3. Sleep with as many women as possible while doing 1. & 2.
4. Blow things up while doing 1., 2., and maybe on occasion 3.

Crash is powerfully neurotoxic when combined with alcohol. Hope you've got a clone ready!

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #77 on: 18 Jun 2013, 23:33 »

Both myself and Sak the character want to win the tourney.  OOC, I've played in so many tourney matches over the year, I'd just like to finally break through on one and win it all.  IC, it's a big part of her life, and it allows her to be creative and strategic, even if it requires some IC handwaving to explain how she gets from TXW to Jove space and back.

Apart from that, make some money in concert with the rest of her family.  Wealth acquisition has always been a problem for the Nihil clan.

Gesakaarin

« Reply #78 on: 19 Jun 2013, 03:00 »

1. Get drunk

Crash is powerfully neurotoxic when combined with alcohol. Hope you've got a clone ready!

Yes, I like to think that nothing says you've made it as a Caldari capsuleer than having an powerful orgasm with an Achuran prostitute due to a crash/alcohol induced erotic asphyxiation and still being able to talk about how Cold Wind and the Ancestors smile upon you because you survived a peculiar form of the Tea Maker ceremony.

Galen Darksmith

• Wetgraver
« Reply #79 on: 19 Jun 2013, 12:12 »

1. Get drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG_9Itz7z7I&list=PL7641A1D58BF681C3

Saana

• Clonejack
    • Aseyakone Fluid Router
« Reply #80 on: 22 Jun 2013, 10:50 »

One goal, nearly achieved - seeing Heth apprehended.

Don't count your chickens yet... if the one who died came back, the one that's meant to die might not.
Hence "nearly", darling. I look forward into Heth suddenly turning into something awesome now that he's released from the chains of sovereignty. (Isn't that what the player alliances claim after they've lost their space?)

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #81 on: 31 Aug 2014, 08:07 »

Anya's goals are to master blood rites, become a priestess, and provide a way for new capsuleers to live and grow in Blood Raider Covenant NPC space wIth minimal overhead.
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2014, 08:08 by Anyanka Funk »

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #82 on: 31 Aug 2014, 09:34 »

Drugs and money yo

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #83 on: 31 Aug 2014, 10:00 »

Last I logged in, Elmund's goal was '100 Solo Cruiser Kills'.

After that it is 'Go to Eve Gate using the most scenic route', followed by 'Survive Great Wildlands for half a year' and 'Survive C1-3 Wormholes for another half a year'.

For long-term, it is 'Develop fully crew-independent ships up to battleship-class'.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Norrin Ellis

• Manager, EVE Online Hold'Em
  • Wetgraver
    • EVE Online Hold'Em
« Reply #84 on: 31 Aug 2014, 19:14 »

I continue to throw ISK on the pile while looking for the right person with whom to share it.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #85 on: 01 Sep 2014, 02:18 »

To fly spaceships again.

I'm gonna write some real cool thing to explain his absence - probably a bid in an ultra-max Minmatar prison (willing to collab with -EM- peeps on that if interested) for that shit he/Du'uma Fiisi pulled with the One Million Slaves Ashar turned over to us.

Then... I dunno.  Does Stillwater pvp much?

EDIT:  Also, gotta try to find the backup of my old blog db to republish all my awesome fiction.  Re-reading all that will help reconnect with Havo to set his path again.

Wait shit, it was Ashar that handed them to us? I never knew that. I'm sort of in the same boat, except I can't really imagine what could possibly get Miz to resurface from wherever she's hanging out. There's definitely story potential to be found in such an event, but there's not really many places to go in today's RP community.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #86 on: 01 Sep 2014, 06:28 »

To fly spaceships again.

I'm gonna write some real cool thing to explain his absence - probably a bid in an ultra-max Minmatar prison (willing to collab with -EM- peeps on that if interested) for that shit he/Du'uma Fiisi pulled with the One Million Slaves Ashar turned over to us.

Then... I dunno.  Does Stillwater pvp much?

EDIT:  Also, gotta try to find the backup of my old blog db to republish all my awesome fiction.  Re-reading all that will help reconnect with Havo to set his path again.

Wait shit, it was Ashar that handed them to us? I never knew that. I'm sort of in the same boat, except I can't really imagine what could possibly get Miz to resurface from wherever she's hanging out. There's definitely story potential to be found in such an event, but there's not really many places to go in today's RP community.
If I wasn't out-of-work right now (and thus, not in a position to resub, currently), I'd feel you out about a resurgence of DF1AS in a very non-patriotic capacity... Havo and Mizhara's falling out was a terrible thing, but Havo's hatred of Redia was years older than his friendship with Miz - I just wish it hadn't driven an OOC wedge between us the way it did.  :(

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Odelya

« Reply #87 on: 01 Sep 2014, 06:40 »

Becoming a STPRO Brigadier General, so that next time when there’s a posthumous trial, nobody will complain when Odelya is wearing the uniform.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #88 on: 01 Sep 2014, 06:42 »

I'd say that OOC wedge is no longer an issue, but yes. It's a pity it came about in the first place and that was in large parts my fault. You could always take that prison experience and go make money at the docks with a deathgrip on your ankles, though. If the temptation gets strong enough, let me know. We might make something out of it.

Charles Cambridge Schmidt

• Professional Sperg
  • Wetgraver
  • Federalista
« Reply #89 on: 01 Sep 2014, 08:42 »

Charles' goal/goals are something he's not even too sure of himself. Number one on his list (even though it makes him a bit delusional) is to find his wife somewhere in the depths of space, be it dead or alive. He just wants closure. In the meanwhile, a passive goal remains to stay as non-violent as possible and to not contribute to the entropy of the cluster as much as he can. He's not a huge fan of the cuh-razy going around.

Also to look dazzling and stunning all the time. Duh.

Last I logged in, Elmund's goal was '100 Solo Cruiser Kills'.
After that it is 'Go to Eve Gate using the most scenic route', followed by 'Survive Great Wildlands for half a year' and 'Survive C1-3 Wormholes for another half a year'.
For long-term, it is 'Develop fully crew-independent ships up to battleship-class'.

Oh, good luck with all of that. I haven't been podded in a long, long time but still: good luck with that.
Drones are pretty cool, I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8