Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders as a faction are motivated principally by the desire to draw closer to the Red God? (The Burning Life, p. 56)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: learning skills  (Read 10002 times)

Saikoyu

• Omelette
Re: learning skills
« Reply #30 on: 10 Jun 2013, 11:34 »

No more than me man. 

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #31 on: 07 Jul 2013, 09:23 »

As far as making money as a newbie goes, you really can't beat ninja salvaging (if probing down L4 mission runners in highsec hasn't been nerfed?)
Hasn't really been the case since the Noctis, has it? The price of salvage has been in steady decline ever since. It's worth doing it for the experience, but the money is decidedly lackluster.
I just found out what a Noctis is last night.

That's some bullshit, CCP.  Nerfing a whole griefer career like that.  gg

Next they'll make some kind of new contract system and nerf scammers in Jita local.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #32 on: 07 Jul 2013, 11:32 »

As far as making money as a newbie goes, you really can't beat ninja salvaging (if probing down L4 mission runners in highsec hasn't been nerfed?)
Hasn't really been the case since the Noctis, has it? The price of salvage has been in steady decline ever since. It's worth doing it for the experience, but the money is decidedly lackluster.
I just found out what a Noctis is last night.

That's some bullshit, CCP.  Nerfing a whole griefer career like that.  gg

Next they'll make some kind of new contract system and nerf scammers in Jita local.

You did notice that faction, cosmos, deadspace and officer modules are on the markets now, right? :lol:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #33 on: 31 Aug 2013, 05:02 »

Discovered this on day two of my return when I went to scam Fed Ogres for a quick 100m.  Saw the faction category and said "welp... time to pay out 300m while scamming a bil in the bittervet quitting giveaway scam"

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.
Pages: 1 2 [3]