Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Achura has been part of the State for three centuries? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Which characters would you 'drive' for a while and what would you do with them?  (Read 6243 times)

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!

I would choose Diana Kim and date Andreus Ixiris in sikrit.

I'd take over Andreus Ixiris for that!  :D

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread

Sansha Kuvakei: I would finally abuse the carefully orchestrated false sense of security of the Blood Raider Covenant and deal them a severe blow. :twisted:

Istvaan Shogaatsu : I would make him behave more cool and less crazed. Give him some more dignity.  8) He deserves it. I lost quite a bit of respect for the character both IC and OOC after Silas' Festus. [Edit: In no way should this be taken as YDIW, it's just that my perception of Istvaan was altered after the Festus. Can't argue about tastes. :bear:]
And I'd try to make sure that nothing happens in New Eden without him knowing about, so that would include infiltrating the NPC factions.

Aria Jenneth : I miss her and would make her fall in love with Ché.  :D

Angelica Heavenbound: Yeah, controversial choice, I know, but I find something aluring in a character that a lot of people want to see dead through no fault of her own. I would either give people more reasons to hate her or make them accept her as someone with a right to her own life.

Ethan Verone : Pirate crimelord things.

ILF: I would change the ROE to minimize casualties, focusing on disabling ships instead of destroying them, by use of ECM etc.
    :bear:        vs.    :twisted:
 :cube:     |   :bash:

Muck Raker: Printing factual, and not so factual yet believable embarassing stuff about capsuleers, and finding the skeletons in their closets.  :lol:
« Last Edit: 09 Apr 2013, 17:15 by Ché Biko »
-OOChé

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help

Oh, hey, NPCs are on the table?

Vieve Creston.  Because I've always wanted to be part of CONCORD (*shakes a fist at Natalya*), and I think I can do a plausible job of being both secretive and bitchy.  Bonus points for an increased chance of not calling myself by the wrong character name.

Celes Aguard.  Because I've been wondering what she's been up to since she didn't win the Presidential election.  And because she's Miesian.  (*cue maniacal laughter*) Also, more bonus points for an increased chance of not calling myself by the wrong character name.

Guynnier Densseurthe, the FIO's Chief of Staff.  I figure she's nicely positioned to lead a quiet (or not so quiet) effective war against the Black Eagles.

Players?

Oh, lord.  I'm not sure I should ever be given the keys to someone else's character.  All those candy red butans I could push...

Lasairiona

• Red
  • Omelette

None of them. You all bore me to tears  :lol:

J/K ;) I don't think I would want to play anyone other than Lasa. I adore her :)

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver

Kala or Morlag, and I'd just talk/type with them.

Have to admit mainly because It'd be funny for them to suddenly;y gain Dame's players typing skills

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself

I'd play Kala or Kat and make them the pirates they really want to be!

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

:cube:

Considering it tbh.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself

:cube:

Considering it tbh.

ALSO DOOOO ET

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

Dame Death

• Very Bitter Vet
  • Wetgraver

Gonna show my age here and say Grr

I'd denonce pie and cva and say what i know the real player wanted to

Anslol

Actually, I'd take over Istvaan too so I can awaken the great and ancient Terran God Ship to reek havoc across the planes of man and take dominance of their worlds in a strict and peaceful society.

((DISCLAIMER: I've been reading too much about the Progenitors and Sajuuk and just wanted a fictional event where I could play the Progenitor Keeper Battle Music and seem ancient and cool WEE))

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

(reposted from the split thread, because my post ended up going there)

Not really sure who I'd play puppetmaster with. NPC-wise, I think it's probably obvious I'd go with Hilen Tukoss. Because, well, A'J needs more love. :(

Player-character wise... hm.

Possibly controversial: Revan, if only to play around with the information brokering/networking that she used to do. Something I've had a passing interest in, but lack the time to invest in trying it out from scratch.

Graelyn maybe, because sometimes it dosen't feel like we get enough storytime out of him despite the surely insane number of stories he's got to tell. :p

I'm sure I'll come up with a few more if I think about it a little longer. >_>
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

NPCs:

One of the Rogue Drone progenitors, to make it do more awesome cryptic stuff.

The CEO of CBD, to make anyone care about CBD.

Players:

That's a tough one. I'll have to think about it a little more.

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons

Alright, so I've decided to offer a more serious answer:

I would take over Aldrith and bring him back to his "glory" days when it was all about being the noble knight against the tyranny of his age. Perhaps not remake the KotMC but certainly work towards embodying its ideals again, dropping the "willing to do crazy stuff to kill capsuleers because they're the epitome of all that's evil" side of him.

I would play Rodj Blake for the express purpose of finding a Minmatar consort that he actually loved and kept it a scandalous secret, all the while dropping hints for those closest to him (is there such a thing?) to find.

As far as NPCs go? I'd take over the Broker and reveal myself to be TonyG.   
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!

Sir! I am afraid you don't value integrity of your nose bones!  :lol:

Shintoko Akahoshi

• Red Mom of War(?)
  • Pod Captain
  • Red Mom of War!

Sir! I am afraid you don't value integrity of your nose bones!  :lol:

Take a number and get in line, Flower!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4