Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Slaver-hounds aren't a type of dog? For more information see here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Yay free speech?  (Read 4375 times)

Khloe

• Silent Watcher
  • Egger
Re: Yay free speech?
« Reply #30 on: 11 Feb 2013, 11:34 »

Liberal Caldari jackboots have a :) on them.

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #31 on: 11 Feb 2013, 11:36 »

Jackboots are not nearly as effective as marketing and image management.

Gesakaarin

« Reply #32 on: 11 Feb 2013, 12:45 »

I've always tended to think that for Caldari, foreign markets in the Federation, Empire and Republic are simply exist to be exploited for the benefit of their own companies and the Caldari State. Ishukone and Hyasyoda have only survived in what is an extremely competitive domestic market where you've got KK and the Patriots able to outproduce them in raw industrial capacity on the one hand and SuVee and the Practicals having cornered markets ranging from agriculture, construction, entertainment and retail is the fact that they're able to sell themselves well to foreign markets through effective advertising and management of their brands.

It's so effective that people like President Foiritain fell hook, line and sinker for Gariushi and the whole, "Fostering goodwill between Caldari and Gallente," that it seems they failed to notice just how much Ishukone gave the Fed the shaft at Crielere and ran off with all the juicy research for themselves that they were supposed to be doing together in the, "Promotion of peace."

Honestly, I sometimes think a lot of Caldari in the State look at what Ishukone does in foreign markets and wonder if all those Gallente, Amarr and Minmatar really are that stupid to fall for all their tricks. Then again, hey, they're all stupid foreigners and just don't understand Caldari business.  :lol:

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #33 on: 11 Feb 2013, 12:53 »

I am not sure what presence Hyasyoda actually has outside the State - no stations at the very least.

Gesakaarin

« Reply #34 on: 11 Feb 2013, 12:58 »

I am not sure what presence Hyasyoda actually has outside the State - no stations at the very least.

I think there were news articles way back hinting at Hyasyoda in the Khanid Kingdom.

I'm not even sure what Hyasyoda actually does, or what markets its in outside of that.

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #35 on: 11 Feb 2013, 14:18 »

No one really knows for sure. The basterds are perhaps the most hush-hush of all the megacorps.
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #36 on: 11 Feb 2013, 14:44 »

I'm not even sure what Hyasyoda actually does, or what markets its in outside of that.

Isn't it obvious? They make Katrinas.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #37 on: 11 Feb 2013, 18:03 »

I think there were news articles way back hinting at Hyasyoda in the Khanid Kingdom.

Same thing all the other megacorporations do - everything.

I think all the Caldari mega's have interest in the Kingdom, something not played upon sufficiently I think.
Pages: 1 2 [3]