Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maroon is the color of death for the Sani Sabik? (The Burning Life, p. 45)

Author Topic: Herro!  (Read 1568 times)

Usagi Tsukino

• Wetgraver
  • Fail RPer; Doing It Wrong.
    • Usagi's Seldom Updated Twitter Account
Herro!
« on: 03 May 2010, 14:30 »

Hi folks.

My name is Usagi, and I am an alcho- that's not right. But my name is Usagi. Some of you may know me, most of you won't as I kind of blend into the woodwork.

I have been playing EVE since 2004, got into some arrrpeee in 2007 with APEX just in time to be slaughtered by the Star Fraction, then bounced around a bit trying to figure out which part of EVE I liked best until now.

Usually I'm stuck being a rather casual player, and unfortunately my alt's 'passive' income scheme isn't as passive as I'd like it to be, but none the less, as I posted over on 'that other board', a couple of RPer's I know have reappeared from virtual hibernation, so I thought I would poke my head back in a bit and see how things were going.

I heard you guys were pretty friendly, so I thought I'd hang out here for a while before making an ass out of myself in The Summit or on the IGS (so at least you'd know who that ass was).

Personally, I was more into the story telling side of Usagi than I was immersing her into things; I am a hopeful writer once I figure out which of these work at home scams isn't actually a scam. However I did enjoy that aspect of it as well.

I hope that we can be friends, and that you guys won't beat up on me too much for having forgotten all I bothered to learn all those many, many, many, many three years ago.  :lol: :lol:

o/

Stimulus :: Multispectacular
<3 Gurista raised, Caldari Navy trained, Bacchanalian alt. <3
Chaotic Dreams | An IC Blog Experiment

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
Re: Herro!
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2010, 14:41 »

Beat you up? My my someone gave the wrong impression. Enjoy the tea and sugary things...hmm I shouldn't eat any more of those.  :oops:

Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. o/
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2010, 15:18 »

We only beat up people who like to be beaten.
Re: Kinksters and pervs thread.

Welcome to Backstage, and have fun here.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2010, 15:55 »

Welcome to the forums, Usagi. Been wondering if there's more to your stuffs for a while now. Link us some stories? :P

Usagi Tsukino

• Wetgraver
  • Fail RPer; Doing It Wrong.
    • Usagi's Seldom Updated Twitter Account
« Reply #4 on: 04 May 2010, 15:08 »

Link us some stories? :P
I'll have to do a lot of searching. Most of my stuff was posted on the old APEX forums, which I managed to allow to get fragged thanks to a faulty credit card.  :bash: I have to assume I have the docs somewhere, but my hard drives resemble my apartment in disorganization right now.  :(

Been wondering if there's more to your stuffs for a while now.
Yeah. Unfortunately Usagi's character mainly developed for internal APEX rp'ing, and I never really stuck my head out too much on the forums or in the channels, mainly because of that 'better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt' stuff.  :lol:

We'll see, I guess.  8)

Stimulus :: Multispectacular
<3 Gurista raised, Caldari Navy trained, Bacchanalian alt. <3
Chaotic Dreams | An IC Blog Experiment

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
« Reply #5 on: 04 May 2010, 16:38 »

Usagi \o/ Long time no see. Hai.

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot