Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When EVE first launched, the highest and most dangerous NPC imaginable was a 50k Cruiser?

Author Topic: A few drinks  (Read 1062 times)

Techie Kanenald

• Egger
  • Beagle
A few drinks
« on: 05 Nov 2012, 15:48 »

Red and White -

Type: Cocktail
Ingredients: Fresh Creme, Kaluaha, Vodka
Serving: Old Fashioned Glass
Visual Description: White and creamy with a dark swirl.
Taste: Coffee and cream, with a kick
Additional Information:  If desired, a red cherry can be added as garnish, Comrade.
Recommended Brand: Use Starsi Silver Label Vodka for that extra kick of revenge!

Dietas Hand -

Ingredients: Lime Juice, White Rum
Serving: Martini Glass
Visual Description: Slightly cloudy with a tinge of green.
Taste: Tart and smooth.
Additional Information: Garnish with lime slices.
Recommended Brand: Use Shaman's Rum and you might be talking to your ancestors by the end of the night.

Capsuleer-

Ingredients : Gin and Tonic
Serving: Old Fashioned Glass
Visual Description: Clear and Classy.
Taste: Smooth as water, with a kick.
Additional Information:  The Classic.
Recommended Brands:  Use "Luminaire X" Tonic water to add a blue glow to an old classic.

Sansha Servitor-

Ingredients: Dark Rum, Passionfruit Juice, Pineapple Juice, Vodka, Orange Juice, Apricot Brandy, White Rum, Jamacian Rum
Serving: Hurricane Glass
Visual Description: A nebula of red and orange dotted with comets of UFOs (unknown floating objects)
Taste:  Look at the ingredient list, you think you're going to taste this?
Additional Information: Red Cherry, Brown Sugar, Lime Wedge, Mint Sprig.

Techie Kanenald

• Egger
  • Beagle
Re: A few drinks
« Reply #1 on: 05 Nov 2012, 15:50 »

I tried not to use any already in the Skyhook menu.

Alizabeth

• Egger

Alright, we all like to drink in New Eden.  (And copious amounts IRL) So, I've developed at least one drink that I use on the rare occasions I feel like going to a bar. 

It's called the Citadel Torp.  It come in a large stout glass, slightly asymmetrical, tinged red.  There is a variety of fruit along the rim of the glass, orange wedges, pineapple, lemons, lime, mango, melons, etc.  The drink itself is a variety of liquors with some fruit juice.  There are several cherries in the glass itself, and a small little umbrella.  The taste could be described as sweet and fruity.

There's also the Alizabeth cocktail: one jigger of hate, two of bitters, serve over ice.

Adreena Madeveda

• What's your favourite thing about space ?
  • Egger
  • Mine is space.
    • A Blog !

There's also the Alizabeth cocktail: one jigger of hate, two of bitters, serve over ice.

Shaken or stirred ?
« Last Edit: 09 Feb 2013, 06:45 by Adreena Madeveda »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbecth

Jev North

Alizabeth

• Egger

Shaken or stirred ?
Thrown.

Totally this.  I've heard a few other drink choices in my time RPing, cobalt bomb being one.  I was wondering if anyone had some interesting concoctions.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Kimotoro Black Label - spiced rum, dark as soy sauce in colour, very rich in flavour, tinged with cinnamon and other spices.

Mine Fire - One of any number of homebrew drinks made by Saede and her cousins back on their home on Skarkon II, somewhat horrifyingly made with protein packs and food scraps that have chemically treated, fermented, and distilled, to say 'it puts hair on your chest' would be an extreme understatement. It might taste like asphalt but if you want a drink that will club your sobriety over the back of the head with a shovel, this definitely does it.

Sensor Ghost - A smooth drink made with cream, pina colada mix, and spice rum, served in a tall narrow glass. The drink hits surprisingly hard for the smooth taste, and its easy to get very drunk without realizing it from drinking it.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah

Old Seph had dozens of varieties of tea with their stories, but none of them had alcohol. And Catillah drinks whiskey, so nothing new/original here. :(

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo
« Reply #8 on: 09 Feb 2013, 11:29 »

[mod]Duplicate thread moved and merged into already existing thread.[/mod]
« Last Edit: 09 Feb 2013, 11:35 by Jekaterine »
Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #9 on: 09 Feb 2013, 12:29 »

Angel Blood

Type: Mixer

Ingredients: (Traditionally Red ) Quafe, Absinthe, Drop and Crystal Egg

Serving: In a tall glass with an angel carved to it's side.

Visual Description: Dark red liquid with shimmering bits of Crystal egg dissolving into the drink.

Taste: Slight taste of Anis seed with the underlyign taste of Quafe used. Combination of drop and crystal egg and cause the drinker to taste whatever his mind desires. At least one patron has been witnessed shouting "I can taste all the colours!".

Additional Information: Originally developed by a subsect of Archangels in Tranquility constellation to use as part of a ritual of getting accepted to the fold as a fellow archangel, but it has since taken to large popularity and has started to appear in establishments all around Curse. Methods of drinking vary.

The drink induces a blissful state with varying degrees of visual and auditory hallucinations.

Recommended Brand: Red Quafe Ultra, Utopian Absinthe and high quality narcotics from your local Angels and Snakes.

Mixing ratios: 3dl of Quafe, 4cl of Absinthe, 2 drops of Drop and a crushed crystal egg pill, mixed.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #10 on: 09 Feb 2013, 13:10 »

Who Was Head

Type: Mixer

Ingredients: Krekka, Tomato Juice, one large green olive

Serving: In a whiskey glass with a single round olive floating freely in it (the head)

Visual Description: Mostly opaque and creamy red drink, served without ice

Taste: Tastes like a Bloody Mary from reality, since Krekka seems to be the equivalent of vodka.

Additional Information: Developed by friends of Katrina Oniseki as a jab at her unusual outburst at Silas Vitalia's event. It is ordered to the continued exasperation of a certain Caldari blonde by those more than happy to relive the oddities expressed by her from time to time. Usually accompanied by possible suggestions as to who the head is.

Recommended Brand: Suvala Krekka, a high quality pureed tomato juice, and imported fresh olives.

Mixing ratios:
45ml (3 parts) Krekka
90ml (6 parts) Tomato juice