Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Amarrian "godflesh" taboo forbids against cloning? Until YC119, anyway!

Author Topic: [Character] Hilion Narath  (Read 2645 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
[Character] Hilion Narath
« on: 01 May 2010, 20:27 »

Name: Hilion Narath
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Very Little (Black)
Height: 5'2" (157cm)
Weight: 195lbs (88.5Kg)

Short Description:
Hilion is short and extremely old, but spry. His build resembles that of a bow-legged stick-figure. He is extensively tattooed - notably the Angel Cartel logo on his scrawny right bicep. He also has extensive combat implants, varying a great deal in age, quality, and skill of installation. He tends to dress in t-shirts with questionable  graphics or phrases on them and shorts or combat pants. Footwear variable and does not bear close scrutiny.

Other Public Info: Hilion was a (non-pod) pilot for the Angel Cartel for many, many, (many) years. He is from the Kingdom, though he doesn't usually seem to recall which planet specifically. He has a love of substance abuse, horrid little cigarillos, and decent food. He claims to be a Brutor.

Might add more later.

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: [Character] Hilion Narath
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2010, 20:44 »

He has a love of substance abuse ...

It was my impression that he also had horrible luck finding a reliable dealer who wouldn't just sell him kitchen spices?
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2010, 20:47 »

It was my impression that he also had horrible luck finding a reliable dealer who wouldn't just sell him kitchen spices?

It's very important to have conflicts for your characters.  :lol:

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2010, 21:20 »

Hilly is awesome. Also, I remember at least once when he insisted he was a Brutor to an actual Brutor and nearly got his face punched off. It was very, very amusing.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2010, 21:25 »

Hilly is awesome. Also, I remember at least once when he insisted he was a Brutor to an actual Brutor and nearly got his face punched off. It was very, very amusing.

You suggesting he isn't an actual Brutor?  :o

Shae Tiann

• Sweet little bad girl
  • Egger
    • Sweet Little Bad Girl
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2010, 01:06 »

It's very important to have conflicts for your characters.  :lol:
That has to be the best character conflict ever.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 02 May 2010, 03:10 »

Requiar bio for Malaneth now. :lol:
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: 02 May 2010, 23:59 »

Confirming Hilion Narath is a fucking crazy crack-baby Brutor who eats vials of Frentix, glass and all, and gets hammered in places. And is a fun guy to hang around with, k?