Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Electus Matari lost over 400 members at the start of its war with PIE Inc?

Author Topic: Drengist Intergalactic Liberal Enterprises Ltd.[D.I.L.E.L]  (Read 2891 times)

Urthel Drengist

• Clonejack

Full IC Charter of the Corporation issued by Concord Assembly can be found here(Please note that there will be a revised version of this as I was away for a year and have to keep up with the Lore)

https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Drengist_Intergalactic_Liberal_Enterprises_Ltd.

OOC description of the Corporation

The Corporation is a heavy RP/PVP/PVE Corporation aligned with Concord Assembly, fighting Criminality, Piracy and providing the means to societies under Criminal or Piratical regimes make an easy transition to Democratic regimes(of course if they so wish to). Let it be noted that D.I.L.E.L is not there to establish itself as a regime but to help those societies stand up on their feet. We wish to take everything that EVE online may offer as an experience and have created a Corporation that may enable our members to follow as many RP paths as they wish to.

The Corporation owns 5 subsidiaries(which are the divisions that capsuleers will be able to run through D.I.L.E.L)

a. Yulai Food Inc.
b. Drengist Heavy Industries ( Formerly known as Yulai Advanced Manufacturing )
c. Aegis Defense Corp.
d. Drengist Energy Technologies (Formerly known as Yulai Energy Technologies)
e. Drengist Medical Technologies

That gives the freedom for the members of the Corporation to follow as many RP routes in the story of the Corporation and their characters as they wish to, while justifying it with the ingame lore.

More detailed information can be found in the Charter i have provided(look link above) as i dont want to tire any more.

Summary:

Pro Concord Assembly
Anti Pirate + Criminal
RP/PVP/PVE
Liberal in most approaches

Finally, we understand that this game shouldn't be a second job but it must be fun so yea real life does come first and we are very flexible on schedules and timing. That however, doesnt mean that we dont expect even a minimum participation in the Corporation's efforts.

The core values of this Corporation are Loyalty, Honor, Professionalism, Maturity, Strength through Cooperation.

Lone wolves are not welcomed in the Corporation.

Recruitment

The Corporation is currently looking for a Military Commander of the Aegis Defense Corp, that is the Military Division of D.I.L.E.L.

If you think you have what it takes, regardless of experience on the field please send me an evemail. In addition have in mind that the Corporation is currently recruiting pilots who belong in the Military career path, regardless of whether they wish to gain the position of the Aegis Defence Corp.

Thank you all for your attention and be safe
« Last Edit: 17 Dec 2014, 03:48 by Urthel Drengist »

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?

CONCORD supporters, yay! I might even join this if I were playing right now. Though not without some IC disagreements over certain verbiage choices.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Lyn Farel

Funny, an anarchist in a corp supporting CONCORD ? Should be interesting  :P

Urthel Drengist

• Clonejack

Funny, an anarchist in a corp supporting CONCORD ? Should be interesting  :P

Lots of changes regarding the Anarchist part :)

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons

Good luck with this! CONCORD supporters are few and far between and Drengist has been an interesting character to watch develop so far!
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Natalcya Katla

• Captain farkin' Cardboard
  • Omelette

Good luck with this. I used to run a CONCORD-loyalist (or CONCORD-subversive, rather) corp myself, back in the day, although one of a decidedly less democratic bent. It's a hard position to sell, but it's fun.
Ava Starfire > There is evil.
Ava Starfire > Outright evil.
Ruby Amatucci > Hello!

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

This looks neat, good luck, I'd be awesome to have some good successful concord aligned corporations to fight with.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Urthel Drengist

• Clonejack

after a year of a break.....

BUMP :bash:

Urthel Drengist

• Clonejack

bumb :D

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

You don't need to daily bump on backstage, there isn't nearly enough competition and people will likely start to get annoyed quite quickly  :D

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Urthel Drengist

• Clonejack

You don't need to daily bump on backstage, there isn't nearly enough competition and people will likely start to get annoyed quite quickly  :D

I had done a mistake on creating a second post with the same content, so I had to bump this one out of the dead :P

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child

I AM ANNOYED QUITE QUICKLY.

Jace

• Veteran