Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That PIE has been at war with enemies of the empire ever since its foundation?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 100 word character introductions  (Read 10882 times)

Publius Valerius

Re: 100 word character introductions
« Reply #30 on: 19 Apr 2012, 19:40 »

Publius Valerius is a Khanid Kingdom citizen and born and raise in the kingdom. DED threat level: carebear.
Personally: Add first sight he can be often harshly and rude; add second sight he can be snotty and power-mad. All this comes mainly from his poor social skills, but if you make him alert of his mistaks, failures and rude comments, he will at least try to make it up again (so dont be afraid).
Profession: He is a trader and currently he is trying to expand its trade network, so that he as a footstep in the state and the empire.

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #31 on: 21 Apr 2012, 02:19 »

This is an awesome idea. When my hands heal up I'll be sure to contribute.

Sakura Nihil

• Egger
  • Glory
« Reply #32 on: 21 Apr 2012, 22:26 »

Here's Sak's, I might do others for her sisters later on.

-------------

Born to a pair of ex-Caldari Navy officers, and the eldest of five daughters, Sakura Nihil comes from a disciplined and proud heritage of combat pilots.  Family tradition has it that Nihils have served in fleets for generations, from the Caldari Navy to the Federation Navy prior to that.  As an individual, “Sak” is often cold and hostile to individuals she considers stupid or inferior, but she can be warm and affectionate to friends and those that show her respect.  Disillusioned with past goals like freespace, she fights now only to refine her combat skills and for personal glory.

Kentt

• Clonejack
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #33 on: 22 Apr 2012, 09:13 »

Kentt Em'asep is a Minmatar born within a Vherokior caravan.  After his graduation, he was contacted by a Gallente corporation named SecDet 125 who were looking to broaden their areas of fleet expertise as Kentt specialized in small ships.  A few months later he found himself touched by the works of DSTON and became a benefactor for their operations and joined NUVOS.  After attacks upon DSTON by EOM pilots, and Kentt's corporation of NUVOS going silent, he found himself reloading his autocannons and rejoining his friends within 125 in hopes of helping 125's vision of becoming part of something bigger.
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2012, 09:16 by Kentt »

Jev North

« Reply #34 on: 22 Apr 2012, 13:31 »

100 words? Writer's block or not, I think I can manage that much.

Jev North is a deranged infomorph, and quite proud of it. Prone to mood swings and random acts of piracy, although her demeanor is rather more mild in person. She appears to have some kind of neurological damage that causes ataxia of her legs, and is never seen without some kind of cane when out of pod. Grins a lot, despite claiming to be easily bored. She used to be a former Caldari militia capsuleer, and is suspected by some to've switched sides to the Angel Cartel in connection with a serious war crime in the Black Rise theatre.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #35 on: 25 Apr 2012, 13:19 »

Hooooo Imma stalk you all  :D. And write my own at some point when I can think what :/
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #36 on: 28 Jun 2015, 00:25 »

Makkal Hanaya is a young noblewoman from a small clan in the Kingdom. Her sheltered upbringing dissolved when she became a capsuleer and encountered a galaxy much wilder and stranger than she imagined. Though pious and proper, Makkal’s emotions and impulses often get the better of her. She moved to Caldari space to be away from the judging eyes (and tongues) of the Empire while staying in a structured, duty-bound environment, and then grounded herself when even that proved too difficult.

Recently, Makkal returned to active duty. Though what that means for her is anyone’s guess.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Mynxee

• Wormhole Wanderer
  • Clonejack
  • Lost in space, looking for sigs...
    • Signal Cartel | EvE-Scout Enclave
« Reply #37 on: 29 Jun 2015, 07:24 »

An escaped, rescued, and subsequently freed slave with a mysterious benefactor, Mynxee has been described variously by others as charming, tough, skeptical, soft-hearted, introspective, opinionated, loyal, rebellious, and impetuous.  After attaining capsuleer status, outlaw life and a stint in politics left her disillusioned. In YC113, she retreated planet-side for study and contemplation. She returned in YC116 to find meaning among the stars.  In YC117, she co-founded and is CEO of a peaceful exploration-focused corporation. Currently she conducts wormhole-related research. She maintains a kennel of soft-tempered miniature slaver hounds at her planet-side estate, where she retreats regularly to recharge.
« Last Edit: 29 Jun 2015, 09:00 by Mynxee »

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #38 on: 29 Jun 2015, 19:34 »

Kalaratiri Saskia comes from an agricultural background, not what you'd expect from a capsuleer. Her early life was spent tending and fixing the farming machinery with her brothers and sisters. After her parents scraped together the money to send her to the local University, she promptly horrified them by instead applying to the Republic University capsuleer program. Shortly after graduating, she discovered the Gradient corporation, where she met Ava Starfire and Kikia Truzhari as well as many others, who she remains good friends with. After a little under a year  in Gradient, she, Ava, and Kiki formed the Teraa Matar corporation as a way of taking a more active role in the war against the Amarr. Kala started dating Kiki at around the same time. Eight months later, Kala and Kiki are no longer dating, and Ava and Kala have moved on to another self-created corp, Skadi's Call.

My my, how things change.

This is now so out of date as to be faintly embarrassing, so I'm going to create an updated version for comparison.

Kalaratiri Saskia comes from an agricultural background, not what you'd expect from a capsuleer. Her early life was spent tending and fixing the farming machinery with her brothers and sisters. After her parents scraped together the money to send her to the local University, she promptly horrified them by instead applying to the Republic University capsuleer program. Shortly after graduating she discovered the Gradient corporation where she met Ava Starfire and Kikia Truzhari, as well as many others, who she no longer has contact with. After three and a half years of working with Republic aligned corporations, Kala became disillusioned after the Minmatar attack on Colelie and the death of Karin Midular. She headed out into nullsec on a journey of self discovery which lasted almost a year. On her return to the capsuleer community, Kala immediately joined the Cartel aligned Corporation URIEL and publicly announced her loyalty to the Angels. She now resides in the Caldari PMC Pyre Falcon Defense and Security, where she was officially welcomed to the Cartel by Vincent Price.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #39 on: 29 Jun 2015, 21:05 »

Kalaratiri is an Angel now?

Man, things have changed.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Kador Ouryon

• History's Greatest Meatshield
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #40 on: 22 Jul 2015, 18:16 »

Can I post both of my New Eden character in this thread? Not just the Capsuleer.
"We ripped up the ending and the rules...and cast aside destiny...leaving nothing for us but an endless cycle of death and rebirth. Which is all well and good, except... Well, what if I've made the wrong choice? I have faith that it wasn't.....but how am I supposed to know? I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you my story.Let me tell you everything."
- [name redacted] Truest Adamance

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #41 on: 23 Jul 2015, 05:44 »

Ché Biko hoped to build a better world after graduating as a capsuleer, a peaceful nation where he and others like him could feel at home. After several years, he now finds himself in Origin, which may be his best chance of seeing his dreams come true, but he has lost a lot of his hope and motivation, and spends a lot of time in solitude, internal conflict rendering him inert. He often feels lost and out of place, and starts to suspect this may be something that will never go away.
-OOChé

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #42 on: 23 Jul 2015, 07:25 »

Aria Jenneth is the amnesiac remnant of her infamous former self, possessing all the original's intellectual knowledge but essentially no personal memories. She's curious, perceptive, and eager to learn, but emotionally unguarded and easily upset. She's a moral relativist, and more interested in the reasons for things than in right or wrong. She keeps a public record of her travels and observations, partly to attract further comments and insight, but also because it makes her feel less isolated and lonely.
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2015, 07:27 by Aria Jenneth »

Lyn Farel

« Reply #43 on: 23 Jul 2015, 13:09 »

Lyn Farel was born on a remote oceanic world in the Ammatar Mandate and raised as a very nosy and mousy single child by a demented mother in a decaying aristocratic entourage. She took refuge into a literal craving for knowledge of every kind, which got exacerbated by the HyCon program of the Society of Conscious Thought and turned her into a very permeable blank sheet. Struggling to find a meaning and purpose in her life, she literally absorbs everything and proves to be very suggestible, especially by the few people close to her. She remains however deeply introverted and tends to bask into her condition of social misfit, and often proves incapable to acquire any strong sense of morality.
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2015, 13:11 by Lyn Farel »

youcancallmesir

• Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo.
  • Clonejack
  • I'm not afraid of you. Let's do this.
    • Talking in Local
« Reply #44 on: 10 Sep 2015, 02:26 »

Quattras Peione is a State Navy veteran and author of several War Academy training manuals. He is eloquent, amiable, and highly educated, the public face of his family's charitable organization. However, he has also developed a reputation for ruthlessness both in business dealings and in combat. He practices his own "reformed" variant on the Amarrian faith, advocating governmental reform and the abolition of ethnic slavery. Dr. Peione's radical beliefs have turned to revolutionary extremism on occasion, making him a bitter rival to a number of influential State citizens and an outright enemy of fundamentalist conservatives within the Empire.

Annette Shimaya is a former employee of the Peione Foundation and the daughter of a disgraced holder. As with all Foundation employees she was tested for capsule compatibility after a year of employment and her training sponsored directly by Dr. Peione. She is fiercely loyal to Quattras, secretly harboring deep jealousy of his wife. She was a spoiled child and is inclined to fits of rage, often making rash decisions without consideration for potential consequences.

Robert Criere-Geng was a crew chief for capsuleer pilot Deuce Halcyon before tests showed him to be capsule-compatible. He was immediately reassigned to Baked Tuna, a subsidiary of the Halcyon-Peione joint operation Gentlemen of Fortune [4TUNA]. His role has since been relegated to occasional scouting duties. He is friendly and charming, but generally lazy and unreliable. His inclination to substance abuse has landed him in rehabilitation facilities several times over the course of his career.
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2015, 02:28 by youcancallmesir »
Dr. Quattras Peione
No, I'm not THAT kind of doctor
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4