Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Signatories to the Federal Charter retain the legal right to regulate shipping and security in their original territories, among other things? Read more here.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Skadi's Call: For more violence.  (Read 3363 times)

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
Skadi's Call: For more violence.
« on: 02 Apr 2012, 16:12 »

Hello, hello!

Well, Teraa Matar kind of developed in a way i never imagined; that's cool, and the people in the corp are very happy and proud of it. I am happy for them, and I wish them well. However, I (And a few others, hehe) still want our small-gang Minny RP/PvP corp!

Enter Skadi's Call, the new corporation founded by myself, Tabor, and Kalaratiri.

Is it Teraa Matar part 2? No. Absolutely not. We will be much more selective about recruitment, as we are a band of Minmatar warriors, fighting a Minmatar cause; non-Matari will, of course, be accepted on a case by case basis, and even for Minny characters, getting in is gonna be a LOT more complicated now.

1) 10 million SP minimum. Yes. 10 Million. I may make exceptions for people who have proven themselves at lower levels, or for people I know, but not often, and not happily. I need people who can fit, fly, and know a bit about both, ships that will be of use in our gangs.

2) Must be a good fit. The prospective applicant will be called to a formal interview before the entire corporation in our "headquarters." This will be an IC interview, to determine what we think of their RP style, motivations, intelligence, you name it. Any single member may veto an applicant, and that's it. No admittance. People with a history of problematic RP will not be accepted, unless they can manage to convince me, AND everyone else, theyve left the drama behind. I hate drama. It makes me want to punch kittens. Think of the kittens.

Im looking forward to growing a smallish corp of skilled people who work well together. When this happens, magic happens. Gangs of 5-10 people are the most fun for me to work with, though members are certainly welcome to join larger fleets, or run solo, as they wish, and in fact, I encourage them to do so!

Basically, we're taking a more proactive approach. We will retain a primarily defensive stance, but we will not hesitate to jet off to Providence, say, for a few hours of mayhem. We will be enlisting in the TLF as soon as corp standings permit, and... to steal a bit of verbage from aldrith, we will be less this:

More this:

A good fight dosent require a reward, nor a motive. The fight is its own reward and motive.

Interested? Stop by our public RP place/channel, "Skadi's Hall". And no, enemies of Skadi's Call are NOT welcome... unless, you know, we welcome them.
« Last Edit: 02 Apr 2012, 16:17 by Ava Starfire »

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Skadi's Call: For more violence.
« Reply #1 on: 02 Apr 2012, 16:23 »

Violencing boats while being badass Sebiestor rawrraiders under the banner of a Norse Deity?

FUCK YES! I don't know how much this is worth anymore, but this has a hundred stamps of Mizproval (which is best proval according to Kelseh). So much awesome to find in the Sebiestor camp to begin with, and larger Matari area for that matter. Sinister ones preparing for war, spiritually and physically. The actual violencing of boats. The moments when culture, motivation, war and senseless violence all come clashing together and you get to find the real strength behind the characters...

Mizproval attained. Go rock the fuck out, people.

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #2 on: 02 Apr 2012, 16:32 »

Ossumsauce.  Yay for violencing of boats.  Always a worthy goal. *nodnod*

You'll still be welcome to drop by the estate any time.  :3

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 02 Apr 2012, 17:09 »

Knew I should have copyrighted the idea! Royalties or I sue!

Hehe, but in all seriousness I'm glad you didn't let your drama make you jump ship from the game. As I told Esna the other night, I think a quarter of the reason I want to come back is to pew you. I am looking forward to staring you down across the button of a plex, solar winds in our hair, scrubs getting popped all around us, your battle axe raised and my sword drawn. It shall be glorious.

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #4 on: 02 Apr 2012, 17:18 »

My name is Davlos and I approve of this product and/or service.

Desiderya

« Reply #5 on: 02 Apr 2012, 17:23 »

Sounds awesome! Best of luck and more importantly, fun with it!  :cube:

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #6 on: 02 Apr 2012, 17:42 »

Congrats Ava, A winner is you.

Just be careful or the violenced boats will be yours :twisted:

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
« Reply #7 on: 02 Apr 2012, 18:12 »

Can we expect Minmaterrorism?

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 02 Apr 2012, 18:16 »

Im glad to see people like the idea!

Miz, glad we got the seal of Mizproval. It's a good feeling!

Aldy, hun, DO IT!

And terrorism? Hmm. Define terrorism? Making Amarrian stuff into our stuff?

hehe

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 02 Apr 2012, 19:06 »

Good luck Ava.  May you kill lots and lots of slavers and such!
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Lyn Farel

« Reply #10 on: 03 Apr 2012, 05:06 »

As I told Esna the other night, I think a quarter of the reason I want to come back is to pew you. I am looking forward to staring you down across the button of a plex, solar winds in our hair, scrubs getting popped all around us, your battle axe raised and my sword drawn. It shall be glorious.

Confirming its bloody attractive. But she is tough though.

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
« Reply #11 on: 10 Apr 2012, 01:38 »

Good luck Ava!!!!  :cube:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #12 on: 10 Apr 2012, 10:21 »

Needs moar details. Gief moooooarrr.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #13 on: 10 Apr 2012, 11:07 »

Needs moar details. Gief moooooarrr.

Minmatar/Gallente only, and Gallente only when they bring something we particularly want. Shooting ALL the things (that are pirates, Amarr, or threaten the Republic >.>). Have just been accepted into Defiant Legacy alliance, as soon as the alliance leader gets back from holiday  :P

Although we will be members of DFNTS, we will still be a mostly independent corporation. The alliance is extremely helpful for when we need more people to take on large numbers, or help with our emerging industrial work ('Cos we are all poor \o/), and we plan to help them in anything they need. But even so, when not in alliance specific ops, it's just gonna be us, doing what we do :)

Looking forward to getting back into the militia once our standings are sorted, and hoping to have you as a competitor soon Aldrith :3

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #14 on: 10 Apr 2012, 11:19 »

What about some more fluffly stuff, like principles and methods and RP flavor? I know you're going to be violent Minmatar but how violent and why?

Feed me fluff, nom nom.
Pages: [1] 2