Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Guristas co-founder Jirai Laitanen, also known as Fatal, was podded in YC106, but suffered from severe memory loss and motor impairment because he only had an inferior clone on standby.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New Eden global political roster  (Read 8872 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: New Eden global political roster
« Reply #45 on: 06 Apr 2012, 09:50 »

I know I little of topic... but what was the name of the Gallent Outlaw and his organisation which shows up even in popular movies/holoreels? Or maybe it was a gallente-Intaki outlaw.... I dont remember :cry: ...I just know it was a Lvl 2 mission or mission 2ish.

Any help welcome....

Holoreel is "Into the Deep" and the Outlaw is Zazzmatazz.

Zazz is his nickname. His actual name is Jakerion Pahydan.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #46 on: 06 Apr 2012, 12:37 »

The new one, Sansha are back here even if they could be put anywhere...

The "neutral" entities

Some how are going both links to the same page?

Looks really nice... if I can make a small suggestion: Khanid Corporatist for Caldari Sympathizer, it sounds somehow better....
I like that you have them dock to the Patriots..... It fits to my article about: Ganortchar Asabona and Hamish Grayson suggestion about the Kingdom - Caldari connection.

Another thing... I have seen you have put the Kadors far out side.... and the Ardishapur in the center? ehm... I think maybe you done it to have the Ammatar Imperalists docking on them?... On another topic have you the page with a transparent backround or white?... so I can play around a little.... it would be awesome.... maybe i find a meaning full way to get the Sansha in the chart, plus maybe a chart with full on connection lines (so that they arent just half-ass like in my chart  :().

Links are fixed.

Yeah I can change for Khanid corporatists. Actually thats how I called them in one of the versions I did, can't remember which one.

Also yes, Ardishapur at the centre because they are... the center (orthodox). And also connected to Ammatar Mandate (through Ionis and anyway they are the closest).

The chart looks a little clearer without the image with a full black background, though it saddens me to remove the picture.

Publius Valerius

« Reply #47 on: 06 Apr 2012, 13:22 »

I know I little of topic... but what was the name of the Gallent Outlaw and his organisation which shows up even in popular movies/holoreels? Or maybe it was a gallente-Intaki outlaw.... I dont remember :cry: ...I just know it was a Lvl 2 mission or mission 2ish.

Any help welcome....

Thx,,, for the help.

Any help welcome....

Zazz is his nickname. His actual name is Jakerion Pahydan.

thx for the help..... both of you.

The new one, Sansha are back here even if they could be put anywhere...

The "neutral" entities

Some how are going both links to the same page?

Looks really nice... if I can make a small suggestion: Khanid Corporatist for Caldari Sympathizer, it sounds somehow better....
I like that you have them dock to the Patriots..... It fits to my article about: Ganortchar Asabona and Hamish Grayson suggestion about the Kingdom - Caldari connection.

Another thing... I have seen you have put the Kadors far out side.... and the Ardishapur in the center? ehm... I think maybe you done it to have the Ammatar Imperalists docking on them?... On another topic have you the page with a transparent backround or white?... so I can play around a little.... it would be awesome.... maybe i find a meaning full way to get the Sansha in the chart, plus maybe a chart with full on connection lines (so that they arent just half-ass like in my chart  :().

Links are fixed.

Yeah I can change for Khanid corporatists. Actually thats how I called them in one of the versions I did, can't remember which one.

Also yes, Ardishapur at the centre because they are... the center (orthodox). And also connected to Ammatar Mandate (through Ionis and anyway they are the closest).

The chart looks a little clearer without the image with a full black background, though it saddens me to remove the picture.

For me the Orthodox would be more "center-right" aand Kador more "center" (still conservativ like I said 75%)... ehm.... maybe I fond some arrangement... which brings the Kadors in the center and the reunionists away from the imperialists.... they are to close for me :P.

Have you a clear version uploaded?

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #48 on: 09 Apr 2012, 19:59 »

I've been quite surprised how you split up the Amarrian bloc, I'm not seeing it like that at all. Especially your "Orthodoxes" and putting them in there at the Amarrian center with the Ardishapur is really not how I see the Empire. The Ardishapur are supposed to be out of center leaning towards religious traditions that are not quite in the center anymore.

Maybe I'll work out a subdivision of the political streams as I see them for the Empire. It's not quite easy though as the political landscape of the Empire is actually quite complex.

Other than that, kudos for trying your hand at this.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #49 on: 09 Apr 2012, 21:38 »

The Empire can be difficult because it's the one that has experienced the most 'drift' from the original PF to the current one.

Weird that the most stagnant and traditionalist Empire is the one that is culturally in flux, eh?

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #50 on: 10 Apr 2012, 05:10 »

I've been quite surprised how you split up the Amarrian bloc, I'm not seeing it like that at all. Especially your "Orthodoxes" and putting them in there at the Amarrian center with the Ardishapur is really not how I see the Empire. The Ardishapur are supposed to be out of center leaning towards religious traditions that are not quite in the center anymore.

Maybe I'll work out a subdivision of the political streams as I see them for the Empire. It's not quite easy though as the political landscape of the Empire is actually quite complex.

Yes this is an interesting point and I think I mixed Religious believers (Ardishapur) and Orthodox/Imperialists (the Emperor and public institutions). Ardishapur should indeed be moved next to Tetrimon and the likes, while the Orthodox remain at the center.

Also this is what has always seemed important to me in the Empire : the duality between private powers (Houses, the Privy Council, etc), and public executive powers (The Emperor, the Navy, the TC, the MIO, Imperial Shipment/Armaments, etc etc).

Publius Valerius

« Reply #51 on: 10 Apr 2012, 09:51 »

Yes this is an interesting point and I think I mixed Religious believers (Ardishapur) and Orthodox/Imperialists (the Emperor and public institutions). Ardishapur should indeed be moved next to Tetrimon and the likes, while the Orthodox remain at the center.

Also this is what has always seemed important to me in the Empire : the duality between private powers (Houses, the Privy Council, etc), and public executive powers (The Emperor, the Navy, the TC, the MIO, Imperial Shipment/Armaments, etc etc).

I dont know if Orthodox defines than your new center, maybe it should than better stay with the Ardishapur. I think Caesaropaperists would fit better... like mention in the Amarr Emperor page. It would be your pro-Emperor/Empress, pro-centralist power bloc.....

I have rework it again  :P
here

My suggestions:
  • So I would love to have the Khanid sub faction arranged in that way... because maybe when I have time I will try to make a wiki page.... and that way (a almost CCP symbol) would be it easier to make.
  • Renaming Caladri Sympathizers to Khanid Corporatists
  • Naming your center Caesaropaperists (Champion: Jamyl I)
  • Get the Imperialist (Orthodox)away from the Reunionists, let them dock to the Orthodox in the Amarr Empire
  • In my version are more open holes... wounds.... Dont fear them... I have take the center a little apart and add in the Sisters of EVE. They have a small negativ standing with the Caldari and Amarr so they dock to the Galllente and Minmatar
  • Maybe add the Interbus like the Provists.. let them be a layer down in the center... meaning between Concord - SoS - and the open field

Edit: Maybe add where the redcrossed Reunionists are.. a new subgroup..... Minmatar faction... than Amarr Sympathizers... they would be than dock to the new reclaimers and the republic..... you could count also matari refugies which still uphold the amarr faith to this group.... (I know the world event died with Abel Jarek... and never got pick up again.... but I would count it as part of the EVE history.... and most likely even when there isnt new infos or news about that topic.... It is very likely that it is still a problem in the republic society).
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2012, 10:52 by Publius Valerius »

Publius Valerius

« Reply #52 on: 13 May 2012, 07:19 »

I have try a little any help welcome:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=108556&find=unread

P.S. Lyn I hope you are "cool" with it. I have mostly copy & past your description.... of course you can log in on the wiki and add more.... In the end I was thinking maybe to go for every bloc/faction each. It would be easier.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #53 on: 13 May 2012, 08:32 »

I don't see where on the wiki ?

Publius Valerius

« Reply #55 on: 13 May 2012, 13:34 »

As next faction I was thinking maybe go for the Ammatar, I dont know if you like 5 or 6 (spliting the two typs of unionists etc....) As for the form... what is the most of the work.... I would love to have the traditionalists in the center.... in the bottom the Reunionists and on top the Imperialists..... the two other would grow out of the center...something link my last version (here).

I
  DT
 O R

As for the Amarr Empire i was thinking, maybe to have two centers.... one with Traditonalist and one with Caesarpoperists (will think about other name), but get the Liberals up; something like this:

T
 CTO
   C
  LD

Let me know what you thing!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #56 on: 13 May 2012, 16:16 »

Do as you think it best, tbh it can be changed or improved almost indefinitly on this map so... I already had 2 or 3 changes in mind but I cant remember which ones.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]