Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the higher levels of space stations are restricted to the elite, with capsuleers occupying the very top decks? (The Burning life p. 73)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Gallente Loyalist Alliance?  (Read 14885 times)

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette
Re: Gallente Loyalist Alliance?
« Reply #90 on: 13 Oct 2011, 10:49 »

To be honest, the whole Intaki/Caldari occupation arc is a storyline that should never have happened, so I try to distance myself from it as much as possible.

Saxon Hawke

• Omelette
    • Free Intaki
« Reply #91 on: 13 Oct 2011, 12:57 »

I wasn't a big fan of the story arc either, but it did reflect in-game activity, and that's something I do support.

That being said, it is an existing storyline and was good place for Saxon to re-enter the role playing scene after his absence.

This is especially true since he can't rail against the Federation for its lax defense of Intaki anymore. Any pro-Mordu's Legion's pilots out there? I've got a few things to talk to you about. :psyccp:

Andreus Ixiris

• Omelette
« Reply #92 on: 13 Oct 2011, 14:14 »

I wasn't a big fan of the story arc either, but it did reflect in-game activity and that's something I do support.

Except it's been pretty firmly established that it was illegitimate in-game activity, and where it wasn't illegitimate, it was a result of extremely imbalanced and poorly-tested game mechanics. That's really not the kind of thing I want to have influenced on the game, to be frank.

This is especially true since he can't rail against the Federation for its lax defense of Intaki anymore.

To be honest this is the only part of the storyline that I liked.

Syylara/Yaansu

• Egger
« Reply #93 on: 13 Oct 2011, 23:37 »

I wasn't a big fan of the story arc either, but it did reflect in-game activity, and that's something I do support.

This.

This is especially true since he can't rail against the Federation for its lax defense of Intaki anymore. Any pro-Mordu's Legion's pilots out there? I've got a few things to talk to you about. :psyccp:

What am I, chopped liver? :9

However, I too would be interested to see more Mordu's-aligned capsuleers.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #94 on: 14 Oct 2011, 02:08 »

If I remember correctly, Simca from I-RED identifies herself as Mordu's aligned.

Bataav

• Egger
    • Intaki Liberation Front
« Reply #95 on: 14 Oct 2011, 05:35 »

I'd probably count myself more as a supporter of the Legion but not so far as "aligned" or "affiliated". Not something I've explored with Bataav yet, but am planning too in the not too distant future.

#FreeIntaki | #IntakiPride

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #96 on: 14 Oct 2011, 13:58 »

Mithfindel considers that he is from Wachi City, and as such, shares a tie with a lot of the Mordus' old guard. (He's since been Reborn, though.)

Saxon Hawke

• Omelette
    • Free Intaki
« Reply #97 on: 14 Oct 2011, 15:50 »

Okay then, all you Mordu's pilots, get off your butts and defend Intaki. You're under contract!

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #98 on: 14 Oct 2011, 17:24 »

So far it seems Federal groups have been taking style notes from the Federation of Blake's 7. Perhaps a Gallente alliance could take a leaf out of another Federation's playbook. The one that starts "Space, the final frontier."

Play a group that will attempt to poke their noses into make their presence felt in as much of the cluster as it can, and wormhole space. Ostensibly for purely peaceful purposes. Of course there is always the "We come in peace (shoot to kill)" option. I suspect that would feature quite a bit in any 0.0 interaction.

Just don't call the lead ship of your fleet the Enterprise.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #99 on: 15 Oct 2011, 05:31 »

Mithfindel considers that he is from Wachi City, and as such, shares a tie with a lot of the Mordus' old guard. (He's since been Reborn, though.)

Hamish too.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #100 on: 15 Oct 2011, 07:42 »

reborn hamish wut
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #101 on: 15 Oct 2011, 17:02 »

Actually I never worked out if Hamish was reborn or if Grandpa just thought he was.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]