Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

as Emperor, Doriam Kor-Azor changed the name of the fourth planet of the Kor-Azor system to Eclipticum and its moons to Black Viperia, Griklaeum, and Kileakum in honor of the champions who won him the throne.

Author Topic: [LFC] Pilot seeking long term employement  (Read 1501 times)

Perramas

• Clonejack
[LFC] Pilot seeking long term employement
« on: 27 Jun 2011, 06:51 »

Hello potential recruiters, I am on the hunt for a Corporation and I hope you all can help me find it.

First a little about myself, I live in south-east Missouri I am 41 married no children and I am semi-retired thanks to the awesome economic conditions here.

What I am looking for is a Caldari or Amarr RP corporation with short and long term goals with a group of active players. I want a corporation that works together and schedules operations. I want to join a stable corporation for the long haul and help it grow.  I can listen to voice comms but would not join in most times. I only have a crappy desktop microphone that I would use for PvP ops. My time zone is UTC-5 in the summer and UTC-6 fall/winter. I log on when I have the spare time which came be early 7 am to early evening 9 pm. During those time I can make most scheduled events if they are posted several days in advance. I would never been on after 10pm or before 7 am or Sundays or Monday evenings during the NFL season.

Things I am/would be interested in exploration, Worm Holes, running complexes, anomalies, missions, or Organized resource extraction ops. I do not have pvp experience, I am willing and would like to learn and go on PvP ops. Perramas is trained in all forms of electronic warfare, can use target painters very well and flies Caldari missile ships, Cov Ops and Interceptors. I am not looking to make PvP the main focus of my play time. I will PvP but I also do like to run mining ops, missions and other forms of PvE.

Perramas is pro slave and believes in faith and a Creator. He isnt a member of any organized religion, he is still learning/searching for his way in faith and God. He wont be going back to being an atheist but he may evolve anywhere from agnostic to complete religious fanatic. This is one of his beliefs now "Atheist have no scientific proof that God does not exist. They have faith that he does not exist that believers have that he does exist." Physical description and background for Perramas can be found here http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=2349.0 Perramas is still evolving and searching for his identity and place in the cluster. 

Perramas is not one for a Communist style or pirate Corp, Perramas still chases corporate profits and his Caladri military training and discipline still hold strong for him. He would fit more with a Capitalist, Democratic, Military or possible religious structured Corporation.

Perramas' has good standings with many Corporations with access to level 5 agents for Ministry of Internal order and Spacelane Patrol and can use jump clones for two corporations(Theology Council, RSS). Some might question why he has a high standing with Republic Security Services, its because I ran with a group of players that used them for jump clones as they had stations in the areas we operated from. I hope that wont cause too many problems with any potential Amarr corporations. Perramas' four highest faction standings are Ammatar Mandate 6.06, Mordu's Legion 5.8, Caldari State 5.64 and Amarr Empire 4.65.

Thanks for your time, if there is any questions you have about me or Perramas post here or send me an EVEmail.

Raze Valadeus

Re: [LFC] Pilot seeking long term employement
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2011, 07:11 »

Hey Perramas,

If you're interested, you could arrange to meet with myself (character name matches forum name) and we can discuss some things. I am not a recruiter for the Knighthood but I can direct you to them.

A couple things you should be aware of:

The Knighthood is in the Amarr Militia, so you'll be at war with the Republic and Gallente militias (which will limit your freedom to move about).
The Knighthood has a strong RP group of players as well as several in character channels.
The Knighthood operates PvP fleets and small gangs as well as solo PvP operations.
The Knighthood has a non PvP branch that focuses on mission running, production, research and other non-PvP engagements.
You can do a little of everything within the Knighthood and enjoy the RP involved in it.

Beyond that, some RP information:

The Knighthood does not currently have a unified stance on slavery. Some members support slavery, some are opposed to it and some believe that it is in need of reform but should not be entirely abolished.
The Knighthood is led by faithful Amarrians who believe in God and Empire. Not every member in the Knighthood needs to be of the Amarr faith but all of them must be loyal to the Amarr Empire.

If you're interested in learning more, let me know and we can arrange to meet up and discuss more in game in the form of roleplay and/or out-of-character discussion.

Invelious

• Reshjvajarr Man
  • Omelette
  • Plays the Roll

Perramas

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jun 2011, 17:12 »

I will keep you both in mind if I cant find a Corporation more into the industry side of EVE.

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jun 2011, 23:57 »

"Pirates" is such an...unflattering term. I prefer "Commodity Transfer Engineers."  :yar:

Not my current corp, but in addition to the two above, you might want to check out East Khanid Trading. Of course, if you don't mind a slightly relaxed view when it comes to concepts like "ownership" or "property"  I can recommend one or two other groups...

Perramas

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 28 Jun 2011, 16:07 »

Thank you all for the offers, I will go over them all and make my decision this weekend.