Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that small, portable credit scanners can be used for facilitating personal transactions? (p. 90)

Author Topic: Looking for a roleplaying corporation which would not be especially PVP-oriented  (Read 2632 times)

Tao Dolcino

• Clonejack

As the title said, i'm not interested in pvp, but very interested in roleplay  :)
I'm especially interested in exploration, both IC and OOC. I'm aware that i can't avoid the odd encounter with pirates and such, and that's not a problem for me. But i don't want to be part of a war and base my roleplay on that. Are there any corporations around who roleplay and are more interested in exploration, devellopement... than in wars/pirate/anti-pirate activities ?
I've been part of Electus Matari for some time, but even if they are really nice and helpful people, i was not happy there because it was mostly about wars/PVP.
I'm french and my character is for now 3M SP.
Thank you for reading (and i hope for answering too ;) )

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me

What is your character background? You might fit in at the ILF.

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain

Re-Awakened Technologies has a strong exploration side, and although we also engage in PvP with pirates and slavers of all stripes, there is no requirement or expectation for any pilot to take part in any activity.

http://www.reaw.net/
« Last Edit: 24 May 2011, 06:39 by Ciarente »
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

You also might be interested in getting into a new science/exploration/hacking corporation, Singularity Foundation.

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain

You also might be interested in getting into a new science/exploration/hacking corporation, Singularity Foundation.

Indeed. Even dodgier than us ...
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

I'm sure I don't know what you could possibly mean. We advance the cause of all New Eden through science.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

Intaki Liberation Front, Federal Robotics, or Singularity Foundation. (I would say Asayakone, or LDIS but not sure if they are recruiting atm.)

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

So, we, LDIS, are recruiting and our focus areas are Tech 2 Industry and Black Rise Development. 

Inherent in Black Rise Development is the need for capable combat/security operations, but in support of the larger goal of developing the region (or at least the little corner we call home). We generally do not go out seeking war/conflict, but it may come to us and we need to be ready for it.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2011, 07:44 by orange »

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots

I'm sure I don't know what you could possibly mean. We advance the cause of all New Eden through science.

Here, here! ;)

But let me also recommend this fine corp to you.

Lyn Farel

As the title said, i'm not interested in pvp, but very interested in roleplay  :)
I'm especially interested in exploration, both IC and OOC. I'm aware that i can't avoid the odd encounter with pirates and such, and that's not a problem for me. But i don't want to be part of a war and base my roleplay on that. Are there any corporations around who roleplay and are more interested in exploration, devellopement... than in wars/pirate/anti-pirate activities ?
I've been part of Electus Matari for some time, but even if they are really nice and helpful people, i was not happy there because it was mostly about wars/PVP.
I'm french and my character is for now 3M SP.
Thank you for reading (and i hope for answering too ;) )

Were you in Bionesis, just out of curiosity ?

Ulphus

• Bitter dried flower
  • Pod Captain

We advance the cause of all New Eden through science.

"We do what we must, because we can.
For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead."?
Adult to 4y.o "Your shoes are on the wrong feet"
Long pause
4y.o to adult, in plaintive voice "I don't have any other feet!"

Desiderya

Quote from: orange
So, we, LDIS, are recruiting and our focus areas are Tech 2 Industry and Black Rise Development.

Inherent in Black Rise Development is the need for capable combat/security operations, but in support of the larger goal of developing the region (or at least the little corner we call home). We generally do not go out seeking war/conflict, but it may come to us and we need to be ready for it.
I might add that exploration, since it was asked, plays a part in our Tech 2 industry efforts.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain

The current focus of Aseyakone isn't in exploration (even if we do some), but yes, while we're not yet actively looking for members, we are recruiting. So if you're interested on being a pacifist nuclear weapons salesman, do contact us.
- Axel Kurki, COO