Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The 'Heaven' constellation in Curse is the former location of the Third Jove Empire and the current headquarters of the vast Angel Cartel?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: What other RP corps and areas interest you?  (Read 11775 times)

Kazzzi

• Egger
Re: What other RP corps and areas interest you?
« Reply #60 on: 12 Apr 2011, 09:34 »

Though I've been tempted to repent a few times, I can't see me ever leaving Heathen Legion. Way way too much fun here. The RP angle is pretty unique, the people here are freakin hilarious, the non-existent managment style is surprisingly efficient and we have a decent market share on ice cream and pron. Often being one of the top corps on our alliance killboard despite being one of the smallest makes me feel pretty warm and fuzzy as well.

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #61 on: 13 Apr 2011, 11:35 »

Imperial Pharmacy - If I ever were to roll a character again, I would seek to become a humble disciple of Lord Vaari.

I'd then use my trading acumen to bankroll Lord Vaari's enterprises to the tune of 1b/week.

Shalee Lianne

• Wetgraver
« Reply #62 on: 16 Apr 2011, 19:16 »

If Shalee ever went pirate, I'd try for Heretics Army probably.  Or Ghost Festival.

EM seems interesting too, just by reading a few blogs.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #63 on: 16 Apr 2011, 19:22 »

Okay, so I recently joined Re-Awakened Technologies. While it of course belongs to Electus Matari, I didn't join for the alliance but for the corp. (Side note: Half the staff of this site belongs to the same corp now? WTF? :P )

That said, if I ever struck out from REAW, I'd likely focus on wider concerns of trade and pan-cluster politics. I see lots of RPers focusing on supporting either an NPC faction or general violence and mayhem, but I don't see a lot of development in this other direction. For the foreseeable future, this corp seems to fit that as well as anybody does. I primarily joined for OOC reasons, though, because the folks that fly at my active times really are awesome.

Also, rogue drones? Maybe someday, hrm.

Ladel Teravada

• Clonejack
« Reply #64 on: 17 Apr 2011, 02:30 »

Interesting to see that we have to work that much on our employerbrand.. especially as that is what I'm working on in RL. Would it be terribly annoying for people if I made a thread like in recruitment or some such just to find out why?

As for what I'd leave to... First of all, just like Svetlana used on the old chatsubo as quote, "CAIN til I die motherfuckers". If I somehow would be forced to leave (say by Van Cleef being tired of my cowboyesque nature and finally kicking me) I'm not sure.. I'd guess PIE but they wouldn't ever let me in unless I go by "cultural attache" or something like that. As I over the years have gotten more and more RP-lite and more pvp heavy the more active RP corps wouldn't interest me much and the "pvpy" groups like Rote, SF and I guess VETO has too many annoying people in it (even if they all have some golden personalities too).

That said if I had to chose I'd probably end up in PL, sad as it is. I have always enjoyed fighting outnumbered and outgunned and making the best of it and they simply seem to be getting the best of those fights.

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran
« Reply #65 on: 17 Apr 2011, 02:52 »

Imperial Pharmacy - If I ever were to roll a character again, I would seek to become a humble disciple of Lord Vaari.
As far as I can tell, Imperial Pharmacy is a finnish only corp.

Vaari has this basic concept that finnish language is ancient Amarrian.
Hence holy.

The guy is a nutter.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #66 on: 17 Apr 2011, 09:03 »

As far as I can tell, Imperial Pharmacy is a finnish only corp.

Vaari has this basic concept that finnish language is ancient Amarrian.
Hence holy.

The guy is a nutter.

Finnish language, Finnish citizenship, or Finnish ethnicity? Because those first two can be worked on, and the last, well, I'm sure there's a surgery for that.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #67 on: 18 Apr 2011, 01:41 »

I'll volunteer to teach Scagga to say "perkele". [spoiler]Though on the second thought, IIRC Vaari does not like his corp members swearing and cursing. As a note, current IPHAR joining conditions no longer mention Finnish. (The old list included "you must speak Ancient Amarrian, also known as Finnish".) Apparently they do also allow alts these days, Vaari must be getting soft.

1. When you join to IPHAR, you will promise to stay forever.
2. You follow the words of God
3. You must be obedient, humble and well mannered
4. You are not alt. You must reveal your alts.[/spoiler]

As for me, I am intrigued about Gallente RP, but right now, I'll concentrate on being Caldari.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]