Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Many medical services are provided by AIs rather than human doctors?  More on AIMEDs here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: EVE's Next Portrait Contest  (Read 8726 times)

Graanvlokkie

Re: EVE's Next Portrait Contest
« Reply #45 on: 19 Feb 2011, 13:54 »

I'd love to sign up for this but the forum login page has been returning me a connection reset error each time I go to it, so I'm unable to log in. Anyone know what that might be about? I've tried various browsers and various computers, hopefully I'll get it resolved in time to be an applicant.

Same for Revan, me and many others. Shes been in active contact with CCP and theyre working on it.

I haven't been able to log in for more than a year. The answers to my petitions just said that I should try another internet browser.

Please let me know if you have any luck.

Darveses

• Wetgraver
« Reply #46 on: 21 Feb 2011, 07:41 »

I'd love to sign up for this but the forum login page has been returning me a connection reset error each time I go to it, so I'm unable to log in. Anyone know what that might be about? I've tried various browsers and various computers, hopefully I'll get it resolved in time to be an applicant.

Same for Revan, me and many others. Shes been in active contact with CCP and theyre working on it.

I haven't been able to log in for more than a year. The answers to my petitions just said that I should try another internet browser.

Please let me know if you have any luck.

The problem has been fixed a while ago. If you're having it for that long, its likely another issue, as this issue fixed itself when you changed your IP.

Revan Neferis

• Sani Sabik
  • Wetgraver
  • God's Banker
« Reply #47 on: 15 Mar 2011, 16:24 »

An update here due to the ISD news.

Will just repost my ic reply at IGS

Update to this event to answer to the several mails about the ISD news:

Pilot Modelling Competition Down to Final Five
reported by: ISD Stephan Lau | 2011.03.15 19:06:09

To clarify a few points, The 2 billion isk prize has been distributed between the 5 final candidates and the Total sum of prizes turned to be 2.3 Billions instead.

Some of the Finalists have taken the final private challenges too and although those were not completed as yet, It is my intention to wait a few more days and declare a final winner based on my final judgement.
This will be made here for recognition purpuses despite the fact that the event is now closed and we are not accepting new applications until the next season.

---

ooc bottom line is the news came out at an unexpected late time so although the Isk has been distributed I'll announce a Winner to match with what was announced in the news.
Erotic Evil: Sexy and Dirty, Dirty Rich.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]